1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good camping area and truck air mattress

Discussion in 'North East' started by ziggynagy, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Feb 11, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    ziggynagy

ziggynagy [OP] All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport AC 4x4 V6 Auto Tow
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    Just picked up a Sportz 57 truck tent and can't wait to use it once these 4ft snowbanks melt away. My teco is pretty much stock and I'm not really into rock crawling; anyone know of a cool trail or area where I could hike/camp/outdoor stuff with a few friends and just chill for a weekend?

I'm looking for any places in MA, CT, RI and southern NH that allow adult bevs... Also looking to buy a truckbedz or similar product but no luck so far online.

All comments/suggestions welcome!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. Feb 23, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    ryan c

ryan c rookie

Member:
    First Name:
    ryan
    661 Lake Ez
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 swb dc
    2.5" lift in front, aFe air intake, anytime foglights, cut 9" off antenna, superwhite headlights, spintech exhaust, med. tint in the front, weathertech floorliners and caltech seat covers, dashtek dash cover, CHLM, debadged and destickered,
    autoanything has them. theres a link on the top of the page where it says "shop online". I think mine was about $60

3. Feb 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
    ryan c

ryan c rookie

Member:
    First Name:
    ryan
    661 Lake Ez
    Vehicle:
    '06 4x4 swb dc
    2.5" lift in front, aFe air intake, anytime foglights, cut 9" off antenna, superwhite headlights, spintech exhaust, med. tint in the front, weathertech floorliners and caltech seat covers, dashtek dash cover, CHLM, debadged and destickered,
    just bought that tent too. haven't got it yet but it looks pretty awesome

4. Feb 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    ziggynagy

ziggynagy [OP] All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport AC 4x4 V6 Auto Tow
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    That's more reasonable than what I've been seeing online; will take a look! Thinking of going up to Blackwoods in Acadia, open to any other good camping spots here in New England...

Products Discussed in

To Top