1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FJNortheasters 6th Annual Easter Run @ Rausch Creek March 29th & 30th

Discussion in 'North East' started by NBFJCruz, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mar 6, 2013 at 5:35 AM
    NBFJCruz

NBFJCruz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2007 FJ Cruiser 5AT, lifted, 285's, black-out
    lifted, 285s, black out, Defiant lightbar, triple Hella 100w
    The FJNortheasters would like to invite you to our premier off-road event of the 2013 season.

[​IMG]

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED:
    http://fjnortheasters.org/nerun/

Late registrations are available up until staging time Friday and Saturday mornings but the reduced rate does not include Run shwag and Dinner tickets for the raffle/dinner Saturday night

Join us at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park on Easter Weekend March 29th and 30th for a long week-end of wheeling events. Two days of organized wheeling with 90+ rigs on the trails of Rausch. Follow that up by a Raffle/Dinner on Saturday night.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

This our 6th year of kicking off the Northeast wheeling season with our premier event at Rausch Creek in beautiful Tremont Pennsylvania. It has been said many times that the first time you come to the Easter Run you come for the wheeling but you always come back for the people.

Join us and meet a world of folks from the Northeast and surrounding areas for a weekend full of fun and do some wheeling too. Meet up with old friends and make new ones. Wheel some green trails and see the park or hit the blues and chew up some Rausch Rock. Or strap in for some black trail and prepare to test man and machine with some awesome obstacles. Experience J1, Trail #14, Jodders Way, Pizza Rock, Yellow Jacket, Lake Christy and Tip Top.....Just to name a few.

Trail categories:
    Green: stock friendly. Loads of fun for everyone and remains the most requested trail level.
    Blue: Stepping up to Blue trail it is a good idea to have a lift, tires and some armour. Stock suspended trucks have done blue trails as there are bypasses for many obstacles but that is at the owners discretion.
    Black: Pretty much goes without saying that Black trails are for heavily modified rigs and VERY experienced drivers.

All of our trail leaders and tailgunners have knowledge of the park and experience with whatever trail level they are leading. You will be in good hands on any run you choose.

We are still a couple months out and I will add more info as it becomes available. But get out your calendars and mark in March 29th and 30th for the Run.

Our FJNortheasters Club is now one of the largest off road clubs in the Northeast with almost 1000 registered members in our forum and the Easter Run will put close to 100 trucks in the woods and on the rocks of Rausch...

Sponsors that have donated already and are taking advantage of getting their name and products in front of up to 200 offroaders in person and over 900 online members are:

Icon Vehicle Dynamics
    Toytec
    Colonial Toyota
    Holman Toyota
    Tetrax
    OK4WD
    Bajarack
    Fieldston Automotive
    Metal Tech
    Power Tank
    Spidertrax
    Trek Lights
    Trasharoo
    Mile Marker
    Expedition One
    Gotham City Cruisers
    Titan Off Road............
    Just to name a few.

But we are also very proud of our members stepping up with donations for the raffle.....
    I have seen driving lights, recovery gear even an awesome set of gusseted spindles that will be up for grabs... It is going to be our best Run yet.

If you are interested in joining us or becoming a sponsor for our 6th Annual Easter Run and the huge raffle/dinner that closes out the weekend please drop by FJNortheasters.ORG by clicking the link below.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. Mar 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Wow.....I am surprised no one is even mildly interested in such a big Toyota event. We are expecting up to 100 4x4's on the rocks of Rausch over Easter weekend. So far we have FJC's, Tacoma's, 80's, 62's and more.

Does no one from around here go to Rausch?

3. Mar 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    CantSitStill

CantSitStill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    FTR
    CNY
    It's about four hours away. I used to go to Paragon years ago when I had YJs, but I don't wheel the Tacoma.
    I was at Rausch for the inaugural "Maxxis PA On Offroad Rally"
    Too bad the organizer of the event was such a tool. Rausch Creek was cool, but we arrived there hours ahead of expected time (it was fun flying across PA highways at over 90mph in a lifted and locked YJ on 35s!) and had no real map to get around our trail!!

Bump for what sounds like a good event. Plenty of these guys wheel. You should get some takers.

4. Mar 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    i wish i could make but wont have my truck ready in time!!!!! hope to meet up with you guys soon though.....

5. Mar 8, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    robbytaco

robbytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD Sport
    Really interested in this, kinda a hike from Long Island tho. Seems like an awesome time!!

6. Mar 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    depending what the family plans are, I might check this out.

7. Mar 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    joesilvertac08

joesilvertac08 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Newark, DE
    Vehicle:
    08 Toyota Tacoma DC SR5 4x4 TRDSports
    ARB front bumper, Safari Snorkel, Allpro kickout sliders, ArmorTech OffRoad Skid plates, TRD CAi, Toytec coilover front w/ 5100 Bilstein shocks, Bilstein 5100 rear shocks,Firestone airbags, Skyjacker AAL, 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer STT LT, Magellan, Cobra 29LTD classic CB radio w/ 3' FireStick antenna.
    I'm going and already registered...

8. Mar 9, 2013 at 3:48 PM
    Masti

Masti Well-Known Member

Member:
    Allentown, PA
    Vehicle:
    05' V6 Auto Double Cab
    None
    Just registered. Sounds like fun!!

9. Mar 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Glad to have some Taco's along. There are a few caravans getting planned from NY, NJ and one from MA too if anyone is interested is hooking up for the drive in check us out on the FJNortheasters forum.....Everyone welcome.

Registrations closes "officially" on March 16th but you can register up until the Run date but you run the risk of not getting our shwag and dinner tickets for the HUGE dinner/raffle. I will also add that the two BIG gift certificates ($550 and $990)from MetalTech are for anything MT manufactures.....ANYTHING!!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  10. Mar 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    16 DAYS to go until we rock the rocks of Rausch

We now have 82 rigs registered for the two day event that finishes up with our Dinner/Raffle.

We have Tacoma's, Land Cruisers, PU's, 4Runners and even a few FJC's....

Going to be a good time for sure. "Summit East" if you will.

11. Mar 13, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    We have a bunch of folks coming out of LI, NYC, BX and NJ. Feel free to drop in and see if you could caravan in to Rausch with them. I know an active bunch from NJ are coming in on Friday morning. They run trails Friday afternoon and again Saturday. Some stay and some roll for home Saturday night... But all have a blast

12. Mar 15, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Two weeks from right now we will be on the trails of Rausch.

14 Days to go

84 trucks are registered

Our sponsors are amazing. We have 2 Metal Tech gift certificates ($550, $950 on anything they manufacture for any vehicle) along with an Engo winch. Camel 4x4 has donated another winch. Trek Lights has a set of LED lights in. PowerTank has a full CO2 set up donated. Bajarack. Spidertrax. OK4WD. Superwinch.....etc etc

We are so proud to offer these sponsors our gratitude and in turn offer their products and services up for the great bunch attending the run.

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

Still room for some more Tacoma folks.

13. Mar 15, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    mach1man001

mach1man001 eh whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    I would love to go but this is not a good time for me right now. I am going with NTC for the 11th Annual Takeover, July 25-28th. You should go at that time. Check out the site. http://www.toyotacrawlers.com/

14. Mar 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    It's a 16hr commute for me from New Brunswick in Eastern Canada, so we usually only get to Rausch once a year. I had to skip last year due to building a new house (and sweet garage) so I am really interested to see how much the trails have changed. I have already heard that a few green trails went blue last year. J1 is one of them and always a fave of mine.

15. Mar 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    12 DAYS TO GO

88 rigs registered and good to go

16. Mar 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    9 Days until the Run
    88 rigs officially registered

A week from today I will be sneaking out the door at work and runnin' for the border. Plans are made to meet up with a few of you on the way into MA on the 28th and up bright and early on the 29th to wheel the rocks of Rausch.

Hope to see a few Taco's on the trail.

17. Mar 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    NBFJCruz

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Can you believe it.... As of today the FJNortheasters have 102 registered Toyota's for the Easter Run next weekend @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

YEEEHAWWWW

Products Discussed in

To Top