1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any Evans Creek beta?

Discussion in 'North West' started by BenWA, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Jul 20, 2010 at 3:23 PM
    BenWA

BenWA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boston burbs
    Vehicle:
    '06 Double Cab TRD Off Road 4X4
    Now that I think about it, for those of you who are planning to run Naches make sure you check with the USFS about which parts of the trail are open. When I was there last week, the first part of the trail was closed and I talked to a couple of guys in a Jeep who seemed to think that parts across Naches Pass to the east were also not open. Better check with the FS. Also, don't forget that a NW forest pass is required out there.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be able to join you guys with my rig ... my guess at this point is leaning towards not.

2. Jul 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    BrettBretterson

BrettBretterson Wild Ginger

Member:
    Bothell, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    5100's
    Would you guys have any interest in going back to Naches this coming Saturday, the 24th? I've been wanting to go there for a long time and this really got me motivated. My girlfriend really wants to go camping this weekend and loves hitting the trails, so we're planning on going somewhere where we can do both. I'd be down to do some riding there too if you want to take bikes, I've got a WR450.

Anyway, since I don't know either if you, my name is Brett. Let me know if you guys would be interested!

Products Discussed in

To Top