Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Any Evans Creek beta?

Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #21
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I think about it, for those of you who are planning to run Naches make sure you check with the USFS about which parts of the trail are open. When I was there last week, the first part of the trail was closed and I talked to a couple of guys in a Jeep who seemed to think that parts across Naches Pass to the east were also not open. Better check with the FS. Also, don't forget that a NW forest pass is required out there.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'll be able to join you guys with my rig ... my guess at this point is leaning towards not.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #22
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
Good insight, thanks. I may try running the trail on my dirt bike this weekend to check out conditions and get the jist of the trickier sections.
Would you guys have any interest in going back to Naches this coming Saturday, the 24th? I've been wanting to go there for a long time and this really got me motivated. My girlfriend really wants to go camping this weekend and loves hitting the trails, so we're planning on going somewhere where we can do both. I'd be down to do some riding there too if you want to take bikes, I've got a WR450.

Anyway, since I don't know either if you, my name is Brett. Let me know if you guys would be interested!