Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming Taco Pics

Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Wyoming Taco Pics

please post pics of ur tacos from wyoming or in!!! im here n i just wanna c if i can spot any!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
are you up there now?
then you probably won't see me :P
I was just there for two weeks though visiting the family

but here's some pics...
outside of Newcastle (home) when I first got her...

Up at Poison Spider Off Road Park outside of Casper about a year later...
Old 07-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
haha i came through wichita n newcastle!!! im in Gillette at the big ass rodeo for the high school finals!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
im here but i had to leave both of my tacos at home if u know what i mean... my parents decided to take the rv instead n rent a car...btw our rental car is a nissan pathfinder 4x4...to be honest i really like it!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump