Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Sand lake trip

Old 07-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sand lake trip

Anyone want to go to Sand lake with me on the 14th of August? If you want to go let me know. I am going whether people want to go or not.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
damn if i wasn't leaving for california that day i defenetly would! let me know if you go sometime in september and i'll try to be there
Old 07-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^when you get back from California?
Old 07-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
^when you get back from California?
well haven't got an exact date yet but i'll be gone till at least the 1st and be back with in a few days of that
Old 09-03-2010, 07:31 AM   #5

Going to Sand lake the weekend of the 11th if you want to join let me know!
Old 09-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Going to Sand lake the weekend of the 11th if you want to join let me know!
i'm up in tillamook right now but i'm heading back to klamath falls this weekend so i probably wont make it this time
Old 09-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i'm up in tillamook right now but i'm heading back to klamath falls this weekend so i probably wont make it this time

That is what you said last time! Your missing out!
Old 09-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #8

Quote:

BTW what kind of HID head light kit you going with?
Old 09-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW what kind of HID head light kit you going with?
you just need to make your trips a week earlier each time. and i 've got the 55watt DDM hid kit. 600k
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like your camburg kit? i think when i go long travel i'll either do camburg or engage. do you still have 4x4
Old 09-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #11

Quote:
how do you like your camburg kit? i think when i go long travel i'll either do camburg or engage. do you still have 4x4

I love my burg kit. If you go LT I would go with the TC kit instead. Yes, I am 4WD which is really nice to have especially when your out on the sand.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #12

Quote:
you just need to make your trips a week earlier each time. and i 've got the 55watt DDM hid kit. 600k

Could you go the next weekend which would be the 18th?
Old 09-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Could you go the next weekend which would be the 18th?
hmm i'm not sure i wasn't planning on comming up again untill probably thanks giving, its a 6 hour drive for me to get here from klamath falls. i'm thinking maybe if i get a couple bumpers done for people in washington maybe they'll want to meet me in portland or maybe come out to sand lake. i'll let yu know as soon as i can figure out
Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #14

Going to Sand Lake tomorrow! Anyone is welcome to come!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Going to Sand Lake tomorrow! Anyone is welcome to come!
hey i'll be going there thanksgiving weekend for sure so if you can make it then let me know. that'll probably be the next time i'm up there
Old 09-21-2010, 09:03 PM   #16
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i want to go but where do you want to meet up at sand lake or somewhere at tillamook.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:05 AM   #17

Going out to sand lake today, anyone is welcome to come. Sorry for the late notice.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:05 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow dude View Post
Ya i want to go but where do you want to meet up at sand lake or somewhere at tillamook.

I will be at Sand Lake all day today. 09-25-10 I will probably get there around 10am and stay until 4 or 5pm