Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Anyone from Kitsap Peninsula WA?

Old 08-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
tr0gd0r is on a distinguished road
tr0gd0r's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tr0gd0r
Anyone from Kitsap Peninsula WA?

I am looking for someone to go to Tahuya State Forest and go through their 4x4 loop. This will be my first time going true offroading in my Taco and I need a buddy to help out in case I get stuck.

Also, are there any other good Northwest offroading forums?
Old 08-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up on the peninsula and now live in port orchard
i would be willing to go if we get 1 experianced person to come, as it will be my first time out also... i got some gear
Old 02-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
a bunch of us were just out there last month

here's our meet up thread....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...et-thread.html (page 61 for the pics and such of last months trip)

and here is the vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waqu5...layer_embedded
Old 02-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Holy f**king dead thread redemption batman