Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

This region sucks... unless you live in MO

Old 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
This region sucks... unless you live in MO

With so many spots to go how come we cant get something going in PNW?
Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
cuz everyone says "lets do something" and no one comes up with the thing to do... or wants it to be epic and cancels the whole thing if there isn't 20 people involved. People need to think more about quantity.

There's a 3 day weekend. give a place, give a time, they will come.

I have to prep a 5th wheel for camping, otherwise I'd be all about going somewhere... I have a big list to check off.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Start small. We only had 6 trucks at our first meet, but it was fun. You gotta start somewhere. If you can get just a couple guys to come, next time there probably will be more. Some guys don't want to be first, but will come if it isn't the first meet.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
MO? Did you mean MT?

We've tried a few meets - the largest gathering we managed was 7, it was a good time had by all. Last weekend our meet ended up only being 3, still fun. And we have more people to harass now and brag about what they missed out on.

I don't think it matters how many show up, just enjoy the day! Once you have a good meet to brag about I'm sure more people will be interested in the next one. Just take the plunge and plan a weekend.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thx Lisa, shows how much i know about it
Old 09-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #6
Looks like a bunch of newer people just posted in the other thread

I wouldn't mind just starting with at least 3 !
Get something going

I used to be a moderator on the mazda3forums and our first meet was FOUR at the beginning of summer, by the end with had over 30! We had to start renting the lots pretty much just to hold everyone by year2
Old 09-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
Someone come forward with a good spot

Im thinking Tahuya might be good?
I will get a thread going, i will bring drinks to the meet (soda not beer!)
Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
hehe come to think about it the TSF trip in June was 5 rigs, and most people had passengers.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
MO? Did you mean MT?

We've tried a few meets - the largest gathering we managed was 7, it was a good time had by all. Last weekend our meet ended up only being 3, still fun. And we have more people to harass now and brag about what they missed out on.

I don't think it matters how many show up, just enjoy the day! Once you have a good meet to brag about I'm sure more people will be interested in the next one. Just take the plunge and plan a weekend.

x10

Even though I live in SoCal in San Diego we do alot of trailing but I like to keep the group fairly small, I want quality drivers on trails with me , not quantity & like she says "Just enjoy the day" Couldn't a said it better myself, look at the AZ meet thing coming up, what is it ? over 50 now ? attending. I'd love to offroad up where you guys are, I love the mountains..