Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

WASHINGTON STATE MEET

View Poll Results: Click Here If Your In Washington! (headcount)
I'M FROM WASHINGTON!!! 52 77.61%
I like tacos 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
WASHINGTON STATE MEET

How many people would be interested in a WA meet up? Preferably the seattle area. I live up north in mount vernon but if we planned up a meet I would be willing to drive. I think it would be a cool idea, and i keep seeing everyone else having meets. Anyone interested? Maybe even a trail run somewhere?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Potentially, if the time and place work out right for me.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
kittykat will become famous soon enough

Name: Kat
kittykat's Tacoma Gallery
yes, yes please!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Im defiantly in... On weekends only though

What places are their in Seattle?
Mine as well ferry to townsend and drive into the woods! Coming from Vernon
Old 09-15-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
comcastjoe is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
comcastjoe's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome!! Golden Gardens Park?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #6
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down
Old 09-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
We would be down, looking to move there and would not mind picking your guys brain on a good place to live. Would be coming up from nevada.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested if it was a wheeling meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WATRD View Post
Potentially, if the time and place work out right for me.
^ I'd be interested in seeing your truck in person.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
^ I'd be interested in seeing your truck in person.
I would be happy to give you the five-cent tour if we get this put together
Old 09-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #10
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Help set this up!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post2178096
Old 09-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #11
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down work permitting
Old 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #12
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post

For you guys getting a meet going. Good luck planning - the first one is the hardest! Just be sure to have fun. And start making bets now as to who will break what and when...it happens.

Oh! And ask tcbob for some decals, I almost got caught in a stampede when I handed them out at our meet.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Walker valley near MT Vernon used to be a sick place to root but haven't been in years anyone been lately?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #14
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My dad lives in redmond so I am down around there working a lot too. I know of a few places around but if you guys have any ideas of where to go throw them out there! Stay tuned in this thread until we find some more people. I'll PM anyone who wants details later.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys in WA ever do a meet in the Eastern part of Washington, I am sure a few of us Montanans would probably be down for it... I know I would!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #16
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATRD View Post
I would be happy to give you the five-cent tour if we get this put together
I have seen your truck around town a few times, and it's definitely sweet
Old 09-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
Very nice how much?

Walker Valley is leterally about two minutes from my house. I can ride my dirt bike there from my house haha. Its mostly good for extreme wheelin with jeeps and stuff. I'm definetly not ready for my truck to go anywhere near there....yet. Haha I also have a place over in ellensburg so if there is anyone around there....
Old 09-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
depending when you guys have this, i'd maybe make a trip up to washington for some wheelin
Old 09-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #19
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for sometime in October.

My truck is stock, so I'd be out for any hard-core trails.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #20
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
MaidenFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
I'd be down for sometime in October.

My truck is stock, so I'd be out for any hard-core trails.
I'm with you on that. Mine is stock too, but work and time permitting I might be interested too