Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

October 2nd Northwest Washington MEET

Old 09-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation October 2nd Northwest Washington MEET

Ok lets do this
get a roll call and where to go

Lets make it a wheelin meet, nothing extreme to scare off the stockers

Elbe
tahuya
any suggestions?

1. Mattleegee
Old 09-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. I'm down for either one heard good things about tahuya and heard that it is good fro stockers.

1. Mattleegee
2. jason1kyle
Old 09-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 09-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
kittykat will become famous soon enough

Name: Kat
kittykat's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in as well (:
Old 09-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
1. Mattleegee
2. jason1kyle
3. AriZonaD54
4. kittyat
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shiz... I just realized I was in the Washington thread... sorry fellas. That's just too far to travel
Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #7
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game if I have it off
Old 09-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #9
David S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud ofDavid S has much to be proud of
David S's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe
Old 09-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I'm totally in! I just made a thread about this but was then showed this. Count me in for sure! Weekend please
Old 09-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #12
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Never mind I'm out. Elk season starts the 2nd.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Archery elk is already open! you muzzle?

1. Mattleegee
2. jason1kyle
3. forster46
4. kittyat
5. outlaw7
6. david S
Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #14

Yep, muzzle. Hopefully it's a good season this year.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Oh shiz... I just realized I was in the Washington thread... sorry fellas. That's just too far to travel
I was like lol wut...

If you guys have any meets around feb/mar/apr I might actually be able to go as I'll be up in Portland
Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #16
ryanringle is on a distinguished road
Navy: Missile Technician
Name: Ryan
ryanringle's Tacoma Gallery
I would prob be done to meet up too
Old 09-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
Proud to be Awesome
Twiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwiget is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: U.S.S. San Jacinto (CG-56)
Twiget's Tacoma Gallery
I'll make the trip up there. Got an aunt and uncle in Oak Harbor I could stop by and see, & crash at their place Saturday night.

1. Mattleegee
2. jason1kyle
3. forster46
4. kittyat
5. outlaw7
6. david S
7. Twiget
Old 09-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #18
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Has anything been decided on a place yet?
Old 09-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #19
I think its gonna be Tahuya most people have suggested that or Elbe
Old 09-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #20

Have fun at Elbe with a stock rig, especially is it's wet. Tahuya is a better bet if there will be lots of trucks that are stock or near stock. Elbe is pretty rutted out and there are a lot of tight trees to get through.

So.... Do you guys want to do the meet the following weekend instead?