Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Reputable installers in Seattle?

Old 09-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
yellowlab will become famous soon enoughyellowlab will become famous soon enough
yellowlab's Tacoma Gallery
Reputable installers in Seattle?

I could do the install myself, but limited on time in the next couple of weeks. Bilstein 5100 and 1.5" ICON AAL. Does anyone have any good garages that will do the swap and provide the alignment?

Thanks!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:19 AM   #2
violate is on a distinguished road
Name: roger
violate's Tacoma Gallery
you get em installed?
Old 12-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
yellowlab will become famous soon enoughyellowlab will become famous soon enough
yellowlab's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I did, however I felt that they weren't the best folks for the job. When inspected, one of the rear right 5100 top bolt wasn't bolted down. They did the alignment after everything was completed and the new BFG's were mounted. Seems ok... but I'd probably look for another shop elsewhere. There aren't too many specialty 4x4 shops around Seattle or Bellevue, might have to go to Lynnwood or Marysville to find a better shop.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
Tacomafinally is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Tacomafinally's Tacoma Gallery
I used to live in Seattle for about 4 years; during that time I took my previous '07 Tacoma to Eastside Custom Truck in Totem Lake. They are actually authorized dealers of Toytec. They did a good job on the install and happily helped out with installing shims a week later.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
violate is on a distinguished road
Name: roger
violate's Tacoma Gallery
how is it riding now?

my buddy has a lift in his garage if you want to put it up and double check everything. when he's busy i take my toy to 4wheelparts in lynnwood.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Eastside Custom Truck in Totem Lake is no longer there.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
Eastside Custom Truck in Totem Lake is no longer there.
I think they moved to Port Angeles
Old 03-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
I think they moved to Port Angeles
They are still local I believe they moved to Monroe.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
They are still local I believe they moved to Monroe.
Unless something changed VERY recently and they haven't updated their website, they are definitely in Port Angeles.