Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Washington Wheeling Trails

Old 09-23-2010, 06:29 AM   #1
krzfastest2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
krzfastest2010's Tacoma Gallery
Washington Wheeling Trails

Does any one know of some easyer trails out side of seattle and well were at it lets start a list of wheeling spots in washington
Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Reiter is closed for now -- maybe permanently, or so I've heard. There's some stuff off of exit 38 in N. Bend (but a lot of it has gotten pretty overgrown with brush in the past few years), then there's some stuff off of Hwy 410 near Naches trail, and some down in Carbonado (Evan's creek) but not much of that is "easy". There was a fun spot under a PSE powerline near Burnett but they recently cracked down on the access to it by barricading the entrance. Most of the good wheeling within 2hr drive of Seattle is on private property, unfortunately.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
arsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
arsolo's Tacoma Gallery
Ya that has definitely been the rumor that has been going around, hopefully not though. i believe there is a place up in arlington but Im not sure where exactly.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
It's alright...They know me here
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsolo View Post
Ya that has definitely been the rumor that has been going around, hopefully not though. i believe there is a place up in arlington but Im not sure where exactly.
I think the place your talking about is Walker Vally ORV. Its north of Arlington off of Hwy 9. Closer to Mt. Vernon.

Last time I was out there it was mostly suitable for lifted, short wheelbase vehicles. Tight and twisty with big ruts.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
arsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedarsolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
arsolo's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I dont know exactly where it was or anything about it. Heard there was something out there from someone a few years ago but never really followed up on it.