Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Any Portlanders?

Old 10-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Any Portlanders?

Just got my first Taco, looking to meet up/chat with some fellow owners about some of the mods - hopefully someone who's braved them before.

Feel free to PM me for an email/phone number
Old 10-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just across the river in Vancouver. I haven't really done any mods though. Mainly because I've only had the Tacoma just over a year and a daughter who is almost 10 months. So most of our expendable $$$ has gone to baby items.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Im kinda close to you. Im down in junction city. There are a few peoole that i have meet the are around the pdx area. They shoukd chime in eventually. Oh and by the way your quote on the bottom of your page is awesome. I remember those threads. Awesome entertainment.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Tigard. I haven't done much in the way of mods other than seat covers, a folding tonneau cover and other small stuff.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Colton here... Welcome!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
chazjb is on a distinguished road

Name: James
chazjb's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Gresham.... Congrats on the tacoma. If you have any questions about anything send me a PM. Ive done some things to my tacoma that made me nervous so if you wanna take a look give me a call. Ill PM you my number
Old 10-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery

Beaverton.

Check my build thread if there's any of that stuff you want to do.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Tacomafinally is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Tacomafinally's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in NE Portland! Just got my Tacoma lifted today. Superior Off-Road in Gresham did the work...one of the better 4x4 stores I've been to.

There are quite a few lifted sick Tacomas around town that I'm sure you'll start noticing more now.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
tdels14 is on a distinguished road
tdels14's Tacoma Gallery
im in gresham as well, feel free to PM me anytime!

Old 11-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
looks like i'm the only one located in BFE...
Old 11-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well north of you, but Welcome!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:42 PM   #12
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
glad to see there's a few people in the area. il be moving up there this december from flagstaff. going to want to know where some good off road/ forest service road areas are??? and maybe some one to mob some trails with anyone interested?
Old 11-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well soon to be WELCOME there are a few good parks semi close. And more then a few guys including myself that would mob them. Im located south of PTown about 80 miles, but that aint far.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
sweet how long does it take to get to some of these trail/parks from PGE park area? names? and 80 miles aint shit if its for a good cause i.e off roadin
Old 11-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #15
UG legend wannabe

from downtown Ptown to like browns camp is only like 35miles ish..but depending how far ya want to travel. Theres the coast, south over 126 east of eugene is a new park that opened, up near mt hood, theres a bunch of spots all around.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #16
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Check the sticky

Some places not noted are goat mountain in estacada and various service roads around Government Camp.

Soon I'm going to try some informal get-togethers for the random places I've got on a growing list. they might be total failure or great secrets. I just want to wait until the snow clears a bit so it's easier to explore for first time through.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #17
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Kelso, when I'm not at school... summer meets for sure!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #18
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Kalama Wa, born and raised!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be a Portlander some time next year...