Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Portlanders - feeler thread for alarms & remote start systems

Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Portlanders - feeler thread for alarms & remote start systems

Bought a new alarm last night and started prepping it - see
Midnight Installs for some pics of the prep... and a message from another TW reader got me to thinking that maybe there's some Taco owners here in town looking for help with or someone to install an alarm/remote start system.

Anyone interested?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
2 years too late, heh.

The factory light for the fog light button burnt out on me and I'm not sure I quite know how to get to it. I also need to route cable for a CB antenna install (once I get the equipment, of course). I might drop you a line when I get things squared away if you are interested in helping tool around a bit. I can't get the CB gear until this weekend at least, and I've put in a new stereo, so it's more like it would be nice to have another brain working rather than me working off my internet scrounging.