Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Offroading 'lite' near Beaverton?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Offroading 'lite' near Beaverton?

This is my first new vehicle, and I have zero scratches, dents, or dings. I'm quite proud. However, I also bought this for a reason - I like to go places where my car couldn't!

I'm not ready to fully subject my truck to the freaky offroad stuff some of the guys around here do, but I'm looking for some good undeveloped roads near Hillsboro/Beaverton, Oregon etc. I used to live in Salem, Oregon, and would drive out to Mill City (next to Detroit) and wander the logging roads in my friend's truck, and I'm looking for something similar.

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #2
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
I also live in beaverton, My cousin has a farm out by salem i like to off road by the willamette river over there or you could go up by Stimson by the lake up there, there are some fun roads up there
Old 10-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll try scouting around there, thanks - getting to Stimson Mill chops off about 20 minutes versus going to Brown's camp!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Old 10-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #6
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Bump

Says the guy who has less mud on his truck

I still don't know where Stimson Mill is, lol