Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #20781
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
That just made my night complete. Thank you, and remember to always ride in the bike lane.

I have been a bicyclist on the road before, and I can honestly say that it can be scary on roads, and people driving cars and some of the bigger trucks (like 3/4 and 1 ton) can be some farking idiots as they swerve toward people on bikes.
Isn't it funny how when you're driving those bicyclists are fxing nuts!
buuuuut
when you're a bicyclist then those car drivers are fxing nuts!

lol that always cracks me up whenever I switch positions and think about that
Old 09-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #20783
N0RMAL is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
N0RMAL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Welcome to TW. Are you in Eugene/Springtucky area?
Ya, im in Springfield. Looks like your Eugene?

And I agree with portland, hate driving around up there!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #20785
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
The thunder and lightning last night was crazy! Kept me up most of the night.
We're JUST getting that here in northern Seattle
Old 09-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #20786
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0RMAL View Post

Live in Springfield/work in Eugene.....only reason I come over to Eugene
Old 09-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #20787
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seriously? That shit puts me OUT. Thunderstorms are when I get my best sleep.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #20788
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0RMAL View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Live in Springfield/work in Eugene.....only reason I come over to Eugene
Oh oh. Mini meet for us few down here? Lol
Old 09-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #20789
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I woke up to my dog barking at the door so i grabbed my shotgun and loaded it - then more thunder came and i realized i'm retarded. PLus my motion lights were going off from the lightening as well.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #20790
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
We're JUST getting that here in northern Seattle
That was actually fun to wake up to.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #20791
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
The thunder and lightning was awesome. Not a bad background to working on a friend's truck till 1ish in the morning. Ended up cutting out the bolt for the shock on one of the LCA's. Most stubborn thing in the world.

Question time though. I'm installing a line lock. The ABS system is making this more difficult than necessary. So my question is, does the fluid in the system move freely through the ABS actuator? The actuator ONLY affects the flow of fluid through it when the ABS system is actively braking, correct? There are brake lines that go in and out of the actuator. I just want to be sure before I install this sucker.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #20792
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Ahh, now I understand Portland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ
As much as I hate cyclist, that's pretty funny.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #20793
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Yeah I woke up to my dog barking at the door so i grabbed my shotgun and loaded it - then more thunder came and i realized i'm retarded. PLus my motion lights were going off from the lightening as well.
Wait now... thunder and lightening storm talk aside, you JUST realized you're retarded? *mind blown* :P
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #20794

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Wait now... thunder and lightening storm talk aside, you JUST realized you're retarded? *mind blown* :P
Old 09-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #20795
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone. Been wanting to move out to the Northwest for awhile and things are finally lining up for the wife and I to make this happen in the next couple months. Just need to tackle the small detail of landing a job 2,500 miles away first.

Started hitting the job sites this week, but if anyone has any leads on openings for a software guy like myself (C#, Java, SharePoint, SQL, etc) with a company willing to recruit from out of state, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #20796
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post
Hey everyone. Been wanting to move out to the Northwest for awhile and things are finally lining up for the wife and I to make this happen in the next couple months. Just need to tackle the small detail of landing a job 2,500 miles away first.

Started hitting the job sites this week, but if anyone has any leads on openings for a software guy like myself (C#, Java, SharePoint, SQL, etc) with a company willing to recruit from out of state, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Microsoft. Microsoft. Microsoft.

Honestly, if you have experience and know what you are doing, they are hiring. Get on linkedIn. Get on their pages. My student resource people at DeVry are saying they call daily looking for qualified applicants.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #20797

Want.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #20798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Want.

Gravediggers cousin?
Old 09-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #20799
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Microsoft. Microsoft. Microsoft.

Honestly, if you have experience and know what you are doing, they are hiring. Get on linkedIn. Get on their pages. My student resource people at DeVry are saying they call daily looking for qualified applicants.
Interesting what 6 years will do. Back in '07 they only went to career fairs to pitch trick questions and consume free cookies.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #20800
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Not sure if im supposed to be butthurt or not... give me a while to think about it

Products Discussed in this Thread