Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #20961
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
saw a sweet fj40 for sale in Winthrop. I'll get a pic up later
Old 09-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #20964
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
I'd love to have a FJ40 someday! But my taco, guns, and house are using up my cash. (At least I have my priorities straight).
My Taco, house, rental, wife and 6 month old for me.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:37 PM   #20966
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
look at the $1700 estimate... Dont mind the oil can shit, doing the "30-60-90" service on my buddies truck tomorrow. You guys think the $1700 is a bit much? lol
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ogawa, Ken - Beyond Auto Repair & Oil Can Henry.pdf (136.4 KB, 47 views)
Old 09-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #20967
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
886s on the way, along with some Delrin rollers and Dakar add-a-leafs.

Just need to find a roller fairlead. Pm'd a couple members, but no word yet.

Lemme know if any of you guys have one.
Nice. I take it the bumper is in good order?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #20968
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
So apparently the "taco wave" is a thing in south west oregon. Everyone be waving
Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #20969
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Also been playing GTA V all day and I can't find a yota. Fucking lifted fords are plentiful
Old 09-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #20970
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
look at the $1700 estimate... Dont mind the oil can shit, doing the "30-60-90" service on my buddies truck tomorrow. You guys think the $1700 is a bit much? lol
At those prices it's better to buy brand new UCAs.
A full set of bushings for the Light Racing UCAs are $35 from Wheelers.
Labor seems fine if not low for the BJs and bushings, those things are bastards. I'm surprised they think they can do it. Toyota service tells you to throw both arms away and replace with new arms.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #20972
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone attend Clackamas Community College? I start on the 30th and was wondering if there were any fellow TW'ers in attendance!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #20973
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivespeed View Post
Anyone attend Clackamas Community College? I start on the 30th and was wondering if there were any fellow TW'ers in attendance!
My ex works there, and I have a Taco...does that count?
Old 09-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #20974
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Labor is always gonna be the knife in your back whenever you think about getting work done at a shop. That's a pain in the ass job doing both sides of your front suspension. If anything get a few quotes from places in your area that have good reviews & then choose from there
Old 09-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #20975
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saw this @ WalMart last night getting Rain-X stuff
Old 09-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #20976
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
6 figures bitches.

Time to get a new one
Old 09-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #20977
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
6 figures bitches.

Time to get a new one
I'll be at half that by the end of the month. Then I'll be doing all my mx. plugs, oil... whatever else I think of and can afford. May get a grease gun
Old 09-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #20979

I'd rather not make a thread in the Marketplace & have to deal with shipping to a FFL/bullshit that is involved with selling it to someone in another part of the country, so... does anyone want to buy a .25 caliber Lorcin? $80 will entertain offers though. PM me
Must be able to meet up for the transaction. Located in Shoreline but travel down to Tukwila on occasion.

Alright back to normal OR/WA BS
Old 09-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #20980
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Whens the last time it was shot?

Products Discussed in this Thread