Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #21001
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
I wish- I'd love to see the Cougs smack #5 Stanford
... but no, it's opening deer weekend so I'm gonna go try and shoot a muley

You going?
Yeah I'd love to be up there but I'll be in California for a wedding. I'm surprised we opened up at 10 point underdogs.

Hey were you in a house when in Pullman?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #21002
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Yeah I'd love to be up there but I'll be in California for a wedding. I'm surprised we opened up at 10 point underdogs.

Hey were you in a house when in Pullman?
Shit you shoulda been in California a few weeks ago to see the upset against USC, that woulda been NUTS!

No I wasn't. Never got into the Greek scene early on. Would have liked to as a Junior/Senior but by then it was too late (didn't want to be stuck with bitch chores). I have a bunch of friends in houses though & they all loved it.

Were you in a house?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #21003
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Btw - is there a general channel, or channels to get a good amount of people chattering on the CB's on I-5 and I-90 in WA?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #21005

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
14 is truckers ive heard
Ah gotcha. That'll make the ride over a little more interesting when I get sick of blaring music
Old 09-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #21006
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
14 is truckers ive heard
Quote:
Ah gotcha. That'll make the ride over a little more interesting when I get sick of blaring music
19 is very common with 17 a close second in popularity and I've chatted them up the 5, as for the 90 IDK which channel they are on. If I'm on a road trip I switch between 19 and 17 and 9 is emergency.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #21007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
19 is very common with 17 a close second in popularity and I've chatted them up the 5, as for the 90 IDK which channel they are on. If I'm on a road trip I switch between 19 and 17 and 9 is emergency.
I'll be sure and check out those channels, I'm heard a little chatter on 5 when I was messing around with my CB this afternoon (I live a few blocks from I-5)
Old 09-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #21008
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
I can splice up a few winchlines if there's a demand..?

Fairly certain I can beat the big manufacturers price by at least $100.

I'll be home Oct. 15th - PM if you're interested.

Jake
Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 AM   #21009
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit you shoulda been in California a few weeks ago to see the upset against USC, that woulda been NUTS!

No I wasn't. Never got into the Greek scene early on. Would have liked to as a Junior/Senior but by then it was too late (didn't want to be stuck with bitch chores). I have a bunch of friends in houses though & they all loved it.

Were you in a house?
I can understand that. Yeah I'm a Kappa Sigma. Lived in the house all 4.5 yrs
Old 09-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #21011
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
6 figures bitches.

Time to get a new one
I just hit 100000 last week. Now i'm pricing a new one
Old 09-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #21013
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Damn 100k? I haven't even hit 65k on my 06
Not all of us have a tractor for a daily driver
Old 09-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #21014
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Not all of us have a tractor for a daily driver
Well played Mike...well played
Old 09-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #21015
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I recently hit 31000 on my truck and I own no such tractor.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #21016
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
I recently hit 31000 on my truck and I own no such tractor.
No, just a company vehicle that saves you tons of miles lol

Mine only gets driven one or two days a week, so just over 3k now.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #21017
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
No, just a company vehicle that saves you tons of miles lol

Mine only gets driven one or two days a week, so just over 3k now.
I was going about 150 miles a day round trip for most of about 8 months. I was hitting 5000 mile oil changes every 3 months or less. The gas bill I am sure grew quite a bit as well, especially when I outgrew the crappy ranger and upsized to a 3/4ton van. Ranger was pulling about 17 mpg. Van seems to have peaked out at 12 once, typically about 11 though.

Matt, your truck barely sees the light of day. You need to hit some trails and have some trees show your truck some love by hugging.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #21018
ToyotaLover

i thought this was worth the 5 minutes and wanted to share.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #21019
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
FYI-Toyota of Olympia has buy 3 get one free oil filters and 15% off air and Cabin filters.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #21020
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Matt, your truck barely sees the light of day. You need to hit some trails and have some trees show your truck some love by hugging.
Oh trust me, it got a lot of pinstriping lovin yesterday.

Products Discussed in this Thread