Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #21021
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
FYI-Toyota of Olympia has buy 3 get one free oil filters and 15% off air and Cabin filters.
I refuse to go there. The lead mechanic parades as a know-it-all and had no problem telling me that my weld-on sliders "destroyed the truck" and my OME kit "needs to be replaced professionally with a RevTek kit". The other guys don't follow the service manual and prescribe wrong or dangerous solutions.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #21022
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Guess who gets like the 2nd two day weekend in a few months.

Only due to the possible amount of rain tomorrow. Up to 3" by Sunday night. :/ guess I get to look at truck pron and lift parts all weekend lol
Old 09-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #21024
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
Oh trust me, it got a lot of pinstriping lovin yesterday.
Pics or... I won't believe you!
160k on my beast
Buddy of mine just bought a '95 4 runner with over 200k on it, I think I can pick parts off it if I'm slick enuf. : )
Old 09-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #21025
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
FYI-Toyota of Olympia has buy 3 get one free oil filters and 15% off air and Cabin filters.
Firestonecompleteautocare.com has random coupons... buy one get one half price on alignment, tranny serv, wipers etc
Old 09-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #21026
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #21027
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
After the top gear episode I haven't heard anything about this truck. I wonder what happened to it?
Old 09-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #21028
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on those buck this week!
Old 09-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #21029
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Pics or... I won't believe you!
160k on my beast
Buddy of mine just bought a '95 4 runner with over 200k on it, I think I can pick parts off it if I'm slick enuf. : )
Lol fine

I know it doesn't look like much, but after the gravel roads ended came the fun stuff.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #21030
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Pulling the trigger on a proper rear bumper. Did some damage to my stock one last week.

We had some good snow down here this week in the hills. Heading to crater lake tomorrow to check it out. How we went from 102 degrees to 38 in a week baffles me. Already time for snow wheeling and it's still SEPTEMBER!!!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #21031

[QUOTE=KalamaKid;7491659]Pulling the trigger on a proper rear bumper. Did some damage to my stock one last week.

: ) just wait 'til someone rear ends u.
Mount ur old one like a trophy

Old 09-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #21032
frycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shedfrycook is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 11B2V
Name: Zach
frycook's Tacoma Gallery
finally dropping my truck off at the shop tomorrow, 2 more lights, bamf shock relocation kit, 12" kings....mmmmm
Old 09-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #21033
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
We had some good snow down here this week in the hills. Heading to crater lake tomorrow to check it out. How we went from 102 degrees to 38 in a week baffles me. Already time for snow wheeling and it's still SEPTEMBER!!!!!
I miss living down there a bit.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #21034
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yee yee!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:03 AM   #21035
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook View Post
finally dropping my truck off at the shop tomorrow, 2 more lights, bamf shock relocation kit, 12" kings....mmmmm
Who you using? I'm interested in the BAMF kit as well, but don't know who to use for install.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:10 AM   #21036
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Yee yee!
Hey, at least you got one. I bow hunted for 10 days straight and couldn't kill one, congrats!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #21037

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Hey, at least you got one. I bow hunted for 10 days straight and couldn't kill one, congrats!
Thanks! I'm perfectly content with it. Meat in the freezer! This year was my first year bowhunting elk. I got greedy and passed on a few bulls waiting for one in particular and came up empty handed because of it. Decided I wasn't going to picky with blacktail. I never fill my deer tag opening weekend. Always ends up being in the last couple weeks of season. My fall term GPA usually takes a hit as a result, so I'm stoked to get one this early in the season. Frees up a lot of time the girlfriend is already scheduling .
Old 09-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #21038
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Thanks! I'm perfectly content with it. Meat in the freezer! This year was my first year bowhunting elk. I got greedy and passed on a few bulls waiting for one in particular and came up empty handed because of it. Decided I wasn't going to picky with blacktail. I never fill my deer tag opening weekend. Always ends up being in the last couple weeks of season. My fall term GPA usually takes a hit as a result, so I'm stoked to get one this early in the season. Frees up a lot of time the girlfriend is already scheduling .
Girls are good at that. I think next year I'm going to take off the last two weeks of bow season instead of the first two. I called in more californians than I did elk the first week. Got into a couple herds, passed on two cow calf pairs, and missed a dandy 7 point. Got excited, put the 40 yard pin on him and shot under his belly. Lased it after and found it was 62 yards. I was way off, lol. That's huntin'. Saw 5 bucks total, a couple hundred elk, two wolves and lots of bear sign. We aren't the only predators out there...seems like the wolves are making the elk shut up...
Old 09-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #21039
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Just a friendly offer to all you hunters out there:

I am willing to judge any meat dishes you come up with from any kills you get, be it elk, deer, fish, jerky, steak, fillet, or whatever else. Most importantly of all, I won't charge you anything to test these full size meals, and pass my judgement upon them. Just remember to give me enough for 3 people; me, my wife, my 3 dogs (they think they each need 3 full size people servings, but i won't share that much with them)

Old 09-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #21040
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
and I am willing to take your un wanted antlers!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread