Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #21641
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
bunch of total nubs.

Hi-Lift.
Hi-Lift base if you're fancy, a flat board will suffice.
Shovel
maybe some carpet strips. The maxtrax would be good too

done.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #21642
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
bunch of total nubs.

Hi-Lift.
Shovel

done.
Wouldn't the hi-lift sink in? They had a shovel and they had a flat board.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #21643
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd drive it!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #21644

People with money have endless mods
Old 11-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #21645
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post

Not really sure how I feel about that bumper/grill/thing. Something about the look is too jarring. LED pods between each vertical portion are interesting.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #21646
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
bunch of total nubs.

Hi-Lift.
Shovel

done.
Or just avoid saturated sand with a loaded down truck on small, skinny tires haha. That was definitely not a day of critical thinking.

We have a spot in a field at home that stays pretty saturated even in mid summer. Every single time I've hit it I get that insta-stuck affect. Not a single tree within range of it either. Always get crap from dad when he has to pull me out haha.

Quote:

People with money have endless mods
Hate the truck, but I love the amount of LED bars.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #21647
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
AWilson, how did the run go yesterday??
Old 11-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #21648
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a Samsung Tab 10.1? It has android 4.0.4 on it. I have it on CL for 200, and on here for the same. I'll let it go to people in the area from here have it for 150..

WiFi only and 16gig.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #21649
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Why would he turn
Exactly. Only thing I could come up with is that he is trying to gun it too much at the beginning and slipping on take off causing the swerving. Keep going on the short tugs and that would get the other truck out as well rather than the long pull that tipped the truck.

Quote:

I'd drive it!
Where does the winch go? Don't tell me it is some pansy ass hitch mount winch.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #21650
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
Exactly. Only thing I could come up with is that he is trying to gun it too much at the beginning and slipping on take off causing the swerving. Keep going on the short tugs and that would get the other truck out as well rather than the long pull that tipped the truck.

Where does the winch go? Don't tell me it is some pansy ass hitch mount winch.
It has an air cannon with a grappel hook attached behind the fold down toyota emblem?

What's that thing on the roof? A fishing boat?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #21651
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Zach, how hard wass your fiberglass install? Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #21652
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Zach, how hard wass your fiberglass install? Did you do it yourself or have a shop do it?
(not zach)
Glass is easy.

1)Remove stock fenders

2)Align glass and drill holes

3)Bolt on and go wheel.

I should have spent a little more time getting mine perfect, but I figured I would have rolled it by now.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #21653
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
(not zach)
Glass is easy.

1)Remove stock fenders

2)Align glass and drill holes

3)Bolt on and go wheel.

I should have spent a little more time getting mine perfect, but I figured I would have rolled it by now.
I figured you had a one piece which is why I left you out, sorry. Most people have said ill have to do some sanding to make them fit. I'm thinking of getting the All-Pro/Trailer Products front fenders
Old 11-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #21654
Fluffer

If you are anal you might have to sand a little or use a dremel to trim. You could get front fenders perfect in 5-10 hours depending on how precise you want them. For sure, mount them and do all the trimming before removing them for paint. The cool thing is, it's just glass, so if you make a mistake it's nothing a little bit of epoxy can't take care of. I slid into a tree and cracked my driver side rear glass in half. It was fixed in a few beers with $20 in supplies from vato zone.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #21655

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you are anal you might have to sand a little or use a dremel to trim. You could get front fenders perfect in 5-10 hours depending on how precise you want them. For sure, mount them and do all the trimming before removing them for paint. The cool thing is, it's just glass, so if you make a mistake it's nothing a little bit of epoxy can't take care of. I slid into a tree and cracked my driver side rear glass in half. It was fixed in a few beers with $20 in supplies from vato zone.
Do you think bare glas would hold up to our weather if there was some time before I got it painted?
Old 11-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #21656
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
(not zach)

Old 11-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #21657
Fluffer

Quote:
Do you think bare glas would hold up to our weather if there was some time before I got it painted?
They come gelcoated, just like a boat. It will last for at least 30 years with no "finish".
Old 11-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #21658

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They come gelcoated, just like a boat. It will last for at least 30 years with no "finish".
Okay. Thanks for your help Logan
Old 11-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #21659
Fluffer

Quote:
Okay. Thanks for your help Logan
Yessir. I will refer to you as "the red panda" until you get them painted, fair warning.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #21660

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yessir. I will refer to you as "the red panda" until you get them painted, fair warning.

That's okay. Ill wear that nametag

Products Discussed in this Thread