'02TRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
'02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
Thanks Ben for the shirt! Dope design
pics?
Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #21902
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #21904
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
Thanks Ben for the shirt! Dope design
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
thank YOU kind sir.

Glad you like it
Looking forward to getting mine with in the next couple days
Old 11-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #21905
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
You got a big ass
GF seems to like it
Old 11-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #21906
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking forward to getting my CPL in the next few weeks. On that note, there is a gun show at the Monroe fairgrounds on Dec 7&8. I am planning on hitting that on that Saturday in case anybody else wants to go with me. I have my company Christmas party starting at 4 that afternoon as well, and also in Monroe so it all works out. Pretty sure that I will walk out of there carrying a new 9mm pistol.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #21907
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smar969905 View Post
I'm looking forward to getting my CPL in the next few weeks. On that note, there is a gun show at the Monroe fairgrounds on Dec 7&8. I am planning on hitting that on that Saturday in case anybody else wants to go with me. I have my company Christmas party starting at 4 that afternoon as well, and also in Monroe so it all works out. Pretty sure that I will walk out of there carrying a new 9mm pistol.
did you mean CHL??
Old 11-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #21908
ToyotaLover
Smar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmar969905 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
Smar969905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
did you mean CHL??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
or CCW? ha
No I said what I meant and meant what I said. I may be carrying a concealed full size pistol to my company Christmas party. I applied for my concealed permit last week or the week before. I am hoping it comes through before the day of the gun show.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #21909
NorthWest Member

Quote:
No I said what I meant and meant what I said. I may be carrying a concealed full size pistol to my company Christmas party. I applied for my concealed permit last week or the week before. I am hoping it comes through before the day of the gun show.
Whats CPL stand for?
Old 11-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #21910
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They take up to 30 (?) days to get to you, so you may not have it by Sat. Ive bout both my smith n wessons from an ffl up by your area and hes resonable with prices. Ill send you his info if you want and he can tell ya what he has/can get.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #21911
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
concealed pistol liscence.
In Oreeegohn we call them Concealed Handgun License
Old 11-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #21912
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might not want to do that - your party is a company event, so you have to abide by your company policies. Does your company have a clause about weapons?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #21913
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah here in WA they call it CPL. Mine took 2 - 3 weeks, but can take longer. Depends on the backlog.

You can only purchase weapons from the gun show if you are a member of WAC.

https://washingtonarmscollectors.org

Also if you are going to carry, get some training or do a LOT of studying. Make sure you know our gun laws. Also have a very clear understanding of disparity of force and brandishing. If you don't, you could find yourself in jail without a defense; if you get into an incident.
Study what Ayoob has to say in this regard. Also find a lawyer who specializes in self defense shootings; and have his phone number handy. Maybe even make an appointment to make sure you understand state law.
Good luck and congrats on making this serious decision.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #21914
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i went through the UTAH class here for my CHL, pretty simple. IF their ever is a situation and you had to discharge your weapon for your saftey, the class leader gave us three things to remember.
1, you feared for your life
2, you stopped them
3, I want my lawyer

after that you do not have to answer anything else without a lawyer.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #21916
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get the WA one. It doesn't work anywhere but WA.

I may just send in for the FLA one myself. It's cheap for mil, and works in 40 or so states.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #21917
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
i went through the UTAH class here for my CHL, pretty simple. IF their ever is a situation and you had to discharge your weapon for your saftey, the class leader gave us three things to remember.
1, you feared for your life
2, you stopped them
3, I want my lawyer

after that you do not have to answer anything else without a lawyer.
Also, in telling them that you want your lawyer, tell them that you will sign a complaint after speaking with your lawyer. Saying it this way establishes and reinforces the fact that you were the victim. This is very important!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #21918
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Don't get the WA one. It doesn't work anywhere but WA.
FYI -

http://www.atg.wa.gov/ConcealedWeapo...x#.Uo7CzmQwYmc

Certainly not all fifty -- but then nothing is....

And here is OR...and note that OR has no reciprocity with other States....

http://licenseinfo.oregon.gov/?fusea..._item_id=14705

"Generally there is no reciprocity with other states concealed handgun licenses. If you want to carry a concealed handgun in Oregon, you will need an Oregon Concealed Handgun License."

OR is interesting that way...

Products Discussed in this Thread