Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2014, 09:41 AM   #26261
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
LOL.....need a Toyota takeover?
YESSS haha

Seriously it was a little depressing seeing the lack of Toyotas I saw.

There were some sweet rigs out there though.

Made me really want to buy one of those raptor things.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:44 AM   #26262
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
YESSS haha

Seriously it was a little depressing seeing the lack of Toyotas I saw.

There were some sweet rigs out there though.

Made me really want to buy one of those raptor things.
I was in Florence over the weekend......Lots of Tacomas and Transformers...(FJ's)
Old 03-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #26263
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was in Florence over the weekend......Lots of Tacomas and Transformers...(FJ's)
Maybe I just need to go there. Especially now that I have my new bike
Old 03-31-2014, 10:40 AM   #26264
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe I just need to go there. Especially now that I have my new bike
Yes you do!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:19 AM   #26265

Quote:
Yes you do!
My friend and I were talking about it. We really wanna go down there!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:26 AM   #26266
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes you do!
Florence is fun - but when i ride dunes i get lazy and generally take a wheel chair..
Old 03-31-2014, 01:02 PM   #26267
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
If these practice tests could go to hell, that'd be great.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:14 PM   #26268
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
If these practice tests could go to hell, that'd be great.
Still louder than your truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdmoEWabg4
Old 03-31-2014, 05:24 PM   #26269
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
You suck.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:56 PM   #26270
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My friend and I were talking about it. We really wanna go down there!
I can be a tour guide

On that note, when and wheeled browns yesterday starting at 9am. Hit like all FB, then proceeded to spend the rest of the day on crushers Lol. 5 trucks went into it in great condition, One made it out in he same lol. 3 had to get trailerd out, 2 were able to make it tp lyda around 930pm. It was a hell of a time, snowed and rain, hailed, sunny all day.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #26271
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Rob did you take your truck? Or were you spotting on the bike again
Old 03-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #26272
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was a passenger. Because I knew what rigs were going, and mine is a little hot wheels compared to theirs lol.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #26273
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do crushers next time I come down there. I tried can opener last time haha
Old 03-31-2014, 08:47 PM   #26274
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I'll do crushers next time I come down there. I tried can opener last time haha
Have you seen crushers? Lol. Not just part of it, I mean all of it. Lol
Old 04-01-2014, 08:35 AM   #26275

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I can be a tour guide

On that note, when and wheeled browns yesterday starting at 9am. Hit like all FB, then proceeded to spend the rest of the day on crushers Lol. 5 trucks went into it in great condition, One made it out in he same lol. 3 had to get trailerd out, 2 were able to make it tp lyda around 930pm. It was a hell of a time, snowed and rain, hailed, sunny all day.
sweet!! It would be fun to get a few TW peeps to go!!

SOunds like a great run hahah
Old 04-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #26276
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I can be a tour guide

hahahahaha sounds like a normal day on Crushers.

A whiskey cooler with a 3 gallon tank...
http://caskers.com/product/whiskey-c...y-whiskeylife/
Old 04-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #26277
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Washington been to Northwest Motorsport?

I've heard of them before and if I remember right , they jack up trucks and ask a metric shit ton of extra $$$ for them afterwards? I think this is the place.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tacom...US_Cars_Trucks

Old 04-01-2014, 09:32 AM   #26278
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
^^ one made in Mexico, the other in USA!!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #26279
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go Jonnie

Old 04-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #26280
NorthWest Member

Quote:

id trade him straight accross

Products Discussed in this Thread