Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2010, 03:40 AM   #22
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
i lived in Wa for 24 years and will be moving back to Kalama Wa in about 189 days... May I join your thread?
Old 12-24-2010, 03:47 AM   #24
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Been working for uncle sam for the last 8 years...
Old 12-24-2010, 04:00 AM   #26
I was born and raised up in Kalama, then I joined and was stationed in Whidbey Island for about five years. After that i was transfered to Hawaii. I'm done though, kinda burnt out. So i'm moving on to different things and coming home. Ya know what i mean?
Old 12-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #27
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
kalama i love that place, but your town has been taken over by the twilight followers, but its good to hear you'll be back soon
Old 12-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #28
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
i lived in Wa for 24 years and will be moving back to Kalama Wa in about 189 days... May I join your thread?
Heck yeah!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #29
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
hello!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #30
Twilight followers?!? I have a feeling your right.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:28 PM   #31
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Quote:
Twilight followers?!? I have a feeling your right.
youre currently in hawaii also?
Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
Yeah Uncle Sam gave me a three year trip to the Marine base...
Old 12-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #33

nice.. i always go fishing there. fort. hase beach? you play any golf at klipper? one of the nicer courses i have played here in hawaii.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #34
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
I moved my sister out of Methlama. Really bad scene there just a couple years ago, don't know how it is now.

Had a chance to buy a nice house there for dirt cheap, and I found out why soon enough. I passed.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcahawaii808 View Post
nice.. i always go fishing there. fort. hase beach? you play any golf at klipper? one of the nicer courses i have played here in hawaii.
Ft hase beach is good spear fishing grounds! I've golfed at the klipper many times, it's an epic view for 9-14! You don't realize it's there untill you cruise up to the nineth hole. I believe the course is closed today so Barrack can golf... Secrete service is all over the place when I drove over there to hit the gym this afternoon!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #36

wow im surprised that the course drained enough so he could play
Old 12-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #37

o and if you like to dive you should go around the cabins near EOD. There is a small island off the shore right across EOD that has alot of nice fish
Old 12-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #38
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am planning to take a wheeling trip out to Sand Lake on the New Years day. I am going out to Sand Lake whether any of you go or not! Whoever wants to go let me know!
Old 12-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #39

Quote:
Ft hase beach is good spear fishing grounds! I've golfed at the klipper many times, it's an epic view for 9-14! You don't realize it's there untill you cruise up to the nineth hole. I believe the course is closed today so Barrack can golf... Secrete service is all over the place when I drove over there to hit the gym this afternoon!

I like your wheels man. I was thinking about getting those for my tacoma instead of the eagle alloys. Your tacoma is looking very nice!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #40
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
i need a good custom fab shop in the general area i will drive for good work but i dont want someone who will overprice and under work, let me know what you guys got

Products Discussed in this Thread