Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #9201
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Come drive..stay at a local cheap motel and caravan out with us! Or you can stay with Zach..I heard he's a cutie!!

Dude she pretty much lives in Canada man

hahahaha.....and yes im VERY close to the border!!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #9202
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I'd say I have room to crash and do a carpool, but I'm most likely staying with friends through Sunday
well thanks for the thought!!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #9203
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come drive..stay at a local cheap motel and caravan out with us! Or you can stay with Zach..I heard he's a cutie!!

You going to get them before the trip? I know you're rolling on steels with the tires you got now..

I'd like something similar to his but have the tires carrier face inward..not outward like his.

Dude she pretty much lives in Canada man

I'm not running steelies and you're a penis lover!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #9204
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Aww yeah bustin out some Yankee Doodle on the guitar tonight. I might just have to get some feedback goin on this mutha.

Next up, Au Clair De La Lune. I'll try to remember you when I get famous next week
Old 02-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #9205
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Tread depth. Most tires start out with something like 16/32 I think.
At 2/32, a cop can write you a ticket, or if you are in an accident, it can lower your credibility if you claim you couldn't avoid the situation.
Sorry should have put a " to show it was measure in inches. Most M/T are 18/32". Recommended replacement is at 4/32".
Old 02-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #9206
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xvnV...eature=related
Old 02-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #9207

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
wtf...
Old 02-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #9208
JABracingTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
JABracingTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahaha dumbass!!!! Lol
Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #9209

Marines:
well if it works out....maybe ill stay in portland friday night...camp out saturday night...make a weekend of it for me... just might have to happen...
Old 02-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #9210
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
OUCH! I think you hit his sensitive spot. Not sure if it is his vag or not...

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #9211

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
OUCH! I think you hit his sensitive spot. Not sure if it is his vag or not...

lol
Old 02-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #9212
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Zach, you have given me my first quote for my signature.

You are close to god status......
Old 02-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #9213
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
FFFFUUUUU I was going to get sliders with my tax returns, but I forget I need to register my truck. So sliders, or Oregon plates?

Oregon plates! I need to ditch these California ones.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #9214
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I got a nice fatty wad for my tax return, it's all ready blow on a skid if it was ready
Old 02-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #9215
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mine was decent too, but most of it is going to rent.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #9216
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
..Penis lover..really? I used that on you first..can't use it against me dick wad!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #9217
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Mine was decent too, but most of it is going to rent.
atleast you dont have to pay a shit ton of taxes
Old 02-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #9218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
atleast you dont have to pay a shit ton of taxes
I hope I never have to!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #9219
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I hope I never have to!
haha ya it sucks
Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #9220

Quote:
..Penis lover..really? I used that on you first..can't use it against me dick wad!
What are you gonna do about midget chin?

Products Discussed in this Thread