Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #981
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
II would much rather have a fuel efficient little 2 door single cab 5 lug tacoma to drive around
Pardon ignorance, I need to amend my list. The PreRunner would be available as a 4cyl reg cab as well. I thought there was already that option. I'm just eliminating the base model and SR5 options and making it simpler, because it's kinda senseless to get it w/o the SR5 options. Also the base model seats need to be the same as you get on Sport/OR versions. Butts need lovin'.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #982
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Butts need lovin'.
Yes they do
Old 02-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #984
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Snowgod, bro on the other thread wants to beat our asses. Lol that kid is funny

You clearing your headlights? I really want to do mine
Old 02-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #985
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
Snowgod, bro on the other thread wants to beat our asses. Lol that kid is funny

You clearing your headlights? I really want to do mine
Yea i seen that, made me laugh so much. What an idiot lol. Im doing the BHLM, but think im gunna order the morimotos and put them in. Trying to decide if its worth the 300 or not.

Heres some lift laws for oregon
http://www.liftlaws.com/oregon_lift_laws.htm

And Washington..
http://www.liftlaws.com/washington_lift_laws.htm
Old 02-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #986
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Washed my truck today. Haven't hand washed her in god knows how long and all I got to say is HOLY HELL! Pin stripes everywhere! And rock chips on both sides. Gotta go to Toyota tomorrow and get a touch up paint for those chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post

I got to do mine as well. My passenger side is leaking
Old 02-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #987
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Washed my truck today. Haven't hand washed her in god knows how long and all I got to say is HOLY HELL! Pin stripes everywhere! And rock chips on both sides. Gotta go to Toyota tomorrow and get a touch up paint for those chips.
I washed my truck after we went to TSF last summer, havent washed it since lol. I got so much brush love that i rather not see all of it. HAHA
Old 02-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #988
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I quit washing my truck long ago. It's not worth taking the time washing the rig in the middle of winter. As soon as I wash it, it will get dirty again...
Old 02-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #989
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
lol I already washed mine once it was driving me nuts.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #990
Hardkor10 is on a distinguished road
Hardkor10's Tacoma Gallery
Salem, Or

Hey guys im new to the forum
Attached Thumbnails
Oregon and Washington BS thread-tacoma-after.jpg  
Old 02-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #991
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardkor10 View Post
Hey guys im new to the forum
welcome to the forum.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #992
????????????

[QUOTE=snowgod06;2722164]Yea i seen that, made me laugh so much. What an idiot lol. Im doing the BHLM, but think im gunna order the morimotos and put them in. Trying to decide if its worth the 300 or not.

And Washington..
http://www.liftlaws.com/washington_lift_laws.htm[/QUOTE]

the moimotos look badass but $300 can do a few other things. i want to try to pick up a set of stock HL to clear and just keep mine around in case i run into problem, i can just put the stock ones back and sale the clear one. i just hate the orange, i wonder how much the ticket would be??
Old 02-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #993
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Anti-sway bars are mandatory
bleh!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #994
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
the moimotos look badass but $300 can do a few other things. i want to try to pick up a set of stock HL to clear and just keep mine around in case i run into problem, i can just put the stock ones back and sale the clear one. i just hate the orange, i wonder how much the ticket would be??
Idk, im deleting the orange on mine. I guess will find out hehe
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #995
????????????

how hard was it to get the lights open with out screwing them up?
Old 02-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #996
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
how hard was it to get the lights open with out screwing them up?
oh it was easy, the first one took me another heat cycle in the oven because i took my time taking it apart. When you do the second light you know the order to do things, i ended up taking the 2nd light apart in less then 1 minute. lol
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #997
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
225, I have a set of headlights from my 07. like new, no broken tabs. I am too stupid to try to open em!

JH

[QUOTE=225nontypical;2724142]
Quote:
Yea i seen that, made me laugh so much. What an idiot lol. Im doing the BHLM, but think im gunna order the morimotos and put them in. Trying to decide if its worth the 300 or not.

And Washington..
http://www.liftlaws.com/washington_lift_laws.htm[/QUOTE]

Old 02-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #998
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea I saw that OR frowns on no sway bars... Mine's probably going to be missing off my truck in a few weeks though when I go fox's. Legal in AZ though
Old 02-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #999
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Goat was legit yesterday! Lots of new snow, chazjb(james) and me both wrecked at 45 miles an hour into the ditch. I hit a giant boulder. Idk how we didnt break anything. lol
Old 02-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #1000
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Yea I saw that OR frowns on no sway bars... Mine's probably going to be missing off my truck in a few weeks though when I go fox's. Legal in AZ though
It didn't say anything about it for Oregon. Washington is the fun police.

Products Discussed in this Thread