Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #10981
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I should have said not where you left it.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #10982
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I should have said not where you left it.
I know what ya meant.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #10983
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not a homework night...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-qXy3aOyY
Old 04-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #10984
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
I don't think he ever had glass bedsides installed. He still had glass front fenders tho
I don't have the 4runner glass fenders anymore, sold those a long time ago. I have a set of brand new glass bedsides for sale...
Old 04-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #10985
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone want a budbuilt skid? I am selling that too.

EDIT trying to sell everything so that I have some cash for school books this Summer and Fall term.
Leaving the low volt industry for good once I get the license then attending PCC full time while working a part time job somewhere else.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #10986
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Electricians FTW!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #10987

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Electricians FTW!
says you...
Old 04-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #10988
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Someone always has electrical problems... Good skill to keep handy
Old 04-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #10989

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Someone always has electrical problems... Good skill to keep handy
No electrical skills in my industry...
Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #10990

I want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TiQ...eature=related
Old 04-20-2012, 12:09 AM   #10991

Look at the size of the tubro on this supra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkasv...eature=related
Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #10992
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
that thing has got to lag like a mother fucker
Old 04-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #10993
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
For you Snowboard/ski fanatics *cough cough, Derek, Rob, Russell, Zach*, Mt Hood Meadows is doing a $25 week next week(April 23 - 27). Great freakin deal..I MAY consider going Monday or Tuesday.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #10994

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
For you Snowboard/ski fanatics *cough cough, Derek, Rob, Russell, Zach*, Mt Hood Meadows is doing a $25 week next week(April 23 - 27). Great freakin deal..I MAY consider going Monday or Tuesday.
If you are going Tuesday I might be able to go... There is a small chance I may not have to work next Tuesday.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #10995
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Look at the size of the tubro on this supra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkasv...eature=related
Old 04-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #10996

Anyone? Budbuilt skid for sale!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #10997
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Anyone? Budbuilt skid for sale!!!
Why are you selling them? Are they on your truck or just in your apartment? Your going to need them come June for browns
Old 04-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #10998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Why are you selling them? Are they on your truck or just in your apartment? Your going to need them come June for browns
Not on my truck anymore... I am not sure I will be coming out to Browns camp with you peoples... It really depends on what my schedule looks like for school... I will start taking classes that count towards my degree Summer term so I am going to hit the books hard.

EDIT: To be quite honest with you I am trying to leave the off-road scene... Joe is gonna come in here pretty soon and tell me I am a effen liar. LOL

Trying to wheel the truck less and save money... I want to trade my taco in for another 1st gen stock tacoma with low miles... I want to start over again and build a different LT truck.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #10999
Well the mod money jar is empty... Bought the ol lady a ring tonight. Looks like im riding my bike everywhere now on
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #11000
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Nooo! You gone done it now jason..
Geuss no more wheeling for you either. You tied down now! Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread