Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #18941
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Joe, you might have a "trophy truck" but I was told today (after saying no I don't have a raptor) that mine must be a "special edition" Tacoma
Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #18942
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Joe, you might have a "trophy truck" but I was told today (after saying no I don't have a raptor) that mine must be a "special edition" Tacoma
Hahah nice! Screw Jonnie and his 'Limited' crap, you got the 'Special Edition'!! Only 10 made and you've got one.

Time to update your avatar
Old 04-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #18943
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Hahah nice! Screw Jonnie and his 'Limited' crap, you got the 'Special Edition'!! Only 10 made and you've got one.

Time to update your avatar
To go along with my "Special Edition" I've changed my suspension...again.
Attached Thumbnails
Oregon and Washington BS thread-uploadfromtaptalk1367108200600.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #18944
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need to get on your suspension recycling program...
Old 04-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #18945
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy bro lean.

Did you take out your overload spring when you put the icon leafs in? I've had a 800+ pounds in the rear and it didn't look any lower than that.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #18946

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Holy bro lean.

Did you take out your overload spring when you put the icon leafs in? I've had a 800+ pounds in the rear and it didn't look any lower than that.
Yes I did. There is about a yard a dirt in there. I had maybe 2 inches before I was riding on the bump stops
Old 04-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #18947
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
whoot! Elk season just got longer for me.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #18948
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the portland area able to make it over to this salvage yard and snap a few pics of the rear axle? Looking to buy it and take the axle and swap it into mine and want to be sure there is no damage to it.

I think my only concern with this one is that the drive shaft may have been pushed into the axle and fucked up the third. Want to be sure it isnt broken if I buy it.

http://member.copart.com/c2/searchli...lotId=16696663
Old 04-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #18949
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Anyone in the portland area able to make it over to this salvage yard and snap a few pics of the rear axle? Looking to buy it and take the axle and swap it into mine and want to be sure there is no damage to it.

I think my only concern with this one is that the drive shaft may have been pushed into the axle and fucked up the third. Want to be sure it isnt broken if I buy it.

http://member.copart.com/c2/searchli...lotId=16696663
Says we have to sign in
Old 04-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #18950

Old 04-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #18952
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
mini tw meet at car wash?
Hey! Quick question. Would you know anyone with land that is friendly to people turkey hunting on their property? I've been seeing them all over the Corvegas area, but no success in getting permission. I'm starting to go nuts not being able to bag one!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #18953
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Hey! Quick question. Would you know anyone with land that is friendly to people turkey hunting on their property? I've been seeing them all over the Corvegas area, but no success in getting permission. I'm starting to go nuts not being able to bag one!
I could ask the venells and see what they say. Their the mini blue city south of the corvallis airport. ill let ya know next time i run into anyone of them.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #18954

Quote:
I could ask the venells and see what they say. Their the mini blue city south of the corvallis airport. ill let ya know next time i run into anyone of them.
Yea, that would be awesome! I figure you would be the person to ask for something like that in this area haha.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #18955
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post

Haha you going?
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #18957

Quote:
Everyone go wheel their truck, then have em wash it. Make those donation girls work for it
What's this "family friendly" crap?! lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #18958
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
What's this "family friendly" crap?! lol.
Hey Robert, do something to your 85 so I can drool over the pictures.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #18959

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Hey Robert, do something to your 85 so I can drool over the pictures.
lol! Damn that project...need to get a sigificant amount of brake-line and couplers...and redo the fuel lines...then I can see how well the engine actually runs and what needs to be worked on.

Oh and saw this baby parked in Monroe last week.

Products Discussed in this Thread