Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Oregon and Washington BS thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oregon and Washington BS thread

Here are a few members who BS here:
04LTtacoma

Kyouto42

Twistedfreedom

Kalamakid

SalemCBR

Mitch

Bobert14

Schiz94

JoeTacoma02

Snowgod06

YFZ_TRD

derekabraham

Chickenmunga

BensonX

Singlefin

Timichia

Rcvahawaii808

503TRD

Jammdogg

Dirgitus

username

Stohrm

NickJ

Rapr

sick3.4tacoma

Littlebro5
Old 12-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
spikele is on a distinguished road
spikele's Tacoma Gallery
BS man
Old 12-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
tahuya
Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, unlike other areas of the country, (where I see other BS threads eminating from...) we actually have shit to do here in the PNW.

I wouldn't expect too much action on the BS thread.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Psst! If you didn't already know! ARB's U.S. headquarters and distribution facility is in Renton. Everything that comes from Australia stops there first. If you order something of theirs online you can go will call it there. Saves a lot on shipping! As a matter of fact, I was there yesterday getting a few goodies.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #8
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Psst! If you didn't already know! ARB's U.S. headquarters and distribution facility is in Renton. Everything that comes from Australia stops there first. If you order something of theirs online you can go will call it there. Saves a lot on shipping! As a matter of fact, I was there yesterday getting a few goodies.
That's good to know... Do they have stock for sale at that facility? Like a showroom or something?
Old 12-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #9
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
That's good to know... Do they have stock for sale at that facility? Like a showroom or something?
No they do not sell items. Strictly the HQ and distribution facility. Pretty cool to walk in and see shelves and shelves of air lockers and rack upon rack of bullbars!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
The TW 1%
The first time I will called anything from them they had this and were fitting it with a Man A Fre fuel tank. Forward of the FJ you can see the racks and boxes of bullbars

Another look inside their facility.

Jeep they were working on
Old 12-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be back in WA in mid 2012 just in time for the apocalypse
Old 12-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No they do not sell items. Strictly the HQ and distribution facility. Pretty cool to walk in and see shelves and shelves of air lockers and rack upon rack of bullbars!
I didn't think there would be a physical store inside, I figured I would ask as I pass through Renton on my way to my Seatac office... I have a good frind that works at Warn and when we goto luck I always go inside and check out the racks & racks of hubs, winches and what not... Its a 4x4 dream, or nightmare, probably nightmare as I can't afford everything!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I'll be back in WA in mid 2012 just in time for the apocalypse
So you decided on your duty station to be back in the NW then??
Old 12-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The first time I will called anything from them they had this and were fitting it with a Man A Fre fuel tank. Forward of the FJ you can see the racks and boxes of bullbars

Another look inside their facility.

Jeep they were working on

What is the name of this facility?
Old 12-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man! That's right in my backyard. I'll probably be in Renton tonight taking some crap back to Home Depot.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #16
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
So you decided on your duty station to be back in the NW then??
I did... now just have to get this pesky Iraq deployment out of the way
Old 12-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #17
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
What is the name of this facility?
Serious? See post #7!
Old 12-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! South coast Oregon here! Gonna be glad to move back up there at the end of january!
Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #19
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
i got a buddy who used to let them fit his 2nd gen for parts so he got all these free parts and what not then he sold his truck ... now i get the hook up ie arb deluxe 600
Old 12-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #20
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHS2846bg8 View Post
Nice! South coast Oregon here! Gonna be glad to move back up there at the end of january!
Hey hey! I'm on my way back right now from Oceanside as well. Currently @ a gas station in sacramento. What camp were you in on camp pen? I was 53 area/camp horno.

Products Discussed in this Thread