Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest Oregon Scheduled Meet Calendar

Old 06-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #2001
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
No sticker means you have to resort to other sorts of party games
aah, the good 'ol days! Back before newfangled hula-hoops and Pac-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
That's right, chicken taco... anyone without a permit has to stay back at camp and beat me at mumbly peg
Mumbly peg sounds pretty hardcore, like a
badass version of 'Horse', with knives and a weird bondage element thrown in there.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #2002
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Benson, as a self-declared mumbly peg expert, I can assure u that there's no bondage goin on there, those are games 6 & 7 (the one's Joe wants to play)
Old 06-13-2013, 07:56 PM   #2003
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
he left out the ol hoop n stick game for some reason, I sense a tire rolling down a trail
Old 06-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #2004
13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed13Greysled is one of the sharper tools in the shed
13Greysled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Its required on any OHV. Bikes/trucks, basically if your riding trails yoy need it. No sticker = no trails.
I meant is it required if say the truck stayed at camp lol Not sure how my completely oem 4x4 will do on a medium+ difficulty trail.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #2005
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got my ATV permit sticker today. They actually want you vin# fwiw. $10 per 2 years. easy buy
Old 06-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #2006
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are those the 2 you're good at, Joe?
I don't like to brag but lets just say I've won a handful of tournaments
Old 06-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #2007
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
I meant is it required if say the truck stayed at camp lol Not sure how my completely oem 4x4 will do on a medium+ difficulty trail.
oh no, lol. If your truck is at camp your fine. Like i stated, if you want to take it on trails you need a sticker.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #2008
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Greysled View Post
-trailered vehicles don't count to the 'camp vehicle' count.
-tow rigs don't need OHV permits.
-An OHV permit doesn't waive camp fees.

So, for you it's just money towards the camp fee if you are camping. I suggest bringing $10 in singles, so far it's looking like each person will only need to pay less than $5.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:33 AM   #2009
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
-trailered vehicles don't count to the 'camp vehicle' count.
-tow rigs don't need OHV permits.
-An OHV permit doesn't waive camp fees.

So, for you it's just money towards the camp fee if you are camping. I suggest bringing $10 in singles, so far it's looking like each person will only need to pay less than $5.
so...strippers with the kegs?
Old 06-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #2010
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
so...strippers with the kegs?
Ewww. Please leave your $10 hoes at home Bobert!
Old 06-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #2011
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hahaha nope! Bringing them just for you!
Old 06-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #2012
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$10 hoes!! I'll have to empty my change jar!
Old 06-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Make it hail!
Old 06-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #2014
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Make it hail!
Free lap dances for 1st gens?
Old 06-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #2015
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Free lap dances for 1st gens?
k i'll be there Friday night meow
Old 06-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #2016
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What is a hard trail? Are we going to hit this trail? I want to go up Firebreak Five.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmFqPOvhOug
Old 06-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #2017
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
mike, one thing i dont remember is if TSF requires fire extinguishers for OHV trucks.

On that note, if anyone has one/two laying around may not be a bad idea to bring them.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #2018
senile member

iirc all ohv cls. II require one.

And, btw, I get 1:1 SWR on my cb on 1 & 40, is that common? Sounds too good.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #2019
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
What is a hard trail?
Anything single black or higher, though we will probably only do single black with perhaps selective double blacks.

Quote:
Are we going to hit this trail? I want to go up Firebreak Five.
Yes. That video was pretty accurate of the conditions I last saw it in, but that trail sees a lot of use and can change dramatically with the knuckleheads that like to go in and spin tires to chew it up. Sometimes it's difficult, other times it's laughably easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
mike, one thing i dont remember is if TSF requires fire extinguishers for OHV trucks.
I didn't look at it but the map does say it is required. If I can hurry up and get a real one, I'll have one or two cheesy ones to hand out.

If they are under Regulated Fire Use, then it gets more concerning:

NO SMOKING – except in designated campgrounds, developed recreation facilities, designated dispersed campsites or in the closed cab of your vehicle (doors on and windows rolled up).
· NO OPEN FIRES – no campfires or charcoal barbecues except at designated campgrounds or designated dispersed campsites at which ODF has installed metal fire grates. (Propane stoves and gas barbecues are OK.)
· NO NON-INDUSTRIAL USE OF CHAINSAWS – except as waived by the Forester.
· NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES OFF ROADS – Designated OHV trails in areas covered by the waiver for OHV use remain open for use during Level 2 industrial fire precautions (IFPL). Trails in areas covered by the waiver for OHV use close but the roads in the OHV areas remain open for riding during Level 3 industrial fire precautions. These areas include the Browns Camp Area, Lyda Camp Area, Jordan Creek Area, Diamond Mill Area, and Trask.
· NO FIREWORKS.
· NO WELDING, ARC/TORCH CUTTING OR GRINDING OF METAL.
· REQUIRED FOR ALL VEHICLES OPERATING IN THE WOODS (except dirt bikes and quads): 1) 1 gallon of water or a 2.5 pound fire extinguisher 2) 1 shovel with an 8 inch blade and at least 26 inches long from the tip of the blade to the tip of the handle
Old 06-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #2020
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anything single black or higher, though we will probably only do single black with perhaps selective double blacks.

Yes. That video was pretty accurate of the conditions I last saw it in, but that trail sees a lot of use and can change dramatically with the knuckleheads that like to go in and spin tires to chew it up. Sometimes it's difficult, other times it's laughably easy.

I didn't look at it but the map does say it is required. If I can hurry up and get a real one, I'll have one or two cheesy ones to hand out.

If they are under Regulated Fire Use, then it gets more concerning:

NO SMOKING – except in designated campgrounds, developed recreation facilities, designated dispersed campsites or in the closed cab of your vehicle (doors on and windows rolled up).
· NO OPEN FIRES – no campfires or charcoal barbecues except at designated campgrounds or designated dispersed campsites at which ODF has installed metal fire grates. (Propane stoves and gas barbecues are OK.)
· NO NON-INDUSTRIAL USE OF CHAINSAWS – except as waived by the Forester.
· NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES OFF ROADS – Designated OHV trails in areas covered by the waiver for OHV use remain open for use during Level 2 industrial fire precautions (IFPL). Trails in areas covered by the waiver for OHV use close but the roads in the OHV areas remain open for riding during Level 3 industrial fire precautions. These areas include the Browns Camp Area, Lyda Camp Area, Jordan Creek Area, Diamond Mill Area, and Trask.
· NO FIREWORKS.
· NO WELDING, ARC/TORCH CUTTING OR GRINDING OF METAL.
· REQUIRED FOR ALL VEHICLES OPERATING IN THE WOODS (except dirt bikes and quads): 1) 1 gallon of water or a 2.5 pound fire extinguisher 2) 1 shovel with an 8 inch blade and at least 26 inches long from the tip of the blade to the tip of the handle

What is Firebreak Five, single black diamond?