Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest Oregon Scheduled Meet Calendar

Old 01-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #21
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to make the 15th, as I have a Blazers game that night but its really tempting to try and be back by 4pm... I just know it isn't going to happen! Hopefully you guys have kick ass time!

I'm in for sure on the 22nd though!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #22
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
poop. all my friends are going up to the mountain this weekend. next weekend is my birthday also.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #23
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
What time are we meeting for Busters on Saturday??

Nevermind! It helps if I read the whole post... see you guys at noon! and whos all going??
Old 01-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #24
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
You, me, maybe Zack? I guess I should update the first post more regularly
Old 01-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #25
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could go but with basketball games it is screwing everything up.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #27
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
You, me, maybe Zack? I guess I should update the first post more regularly
It looks like Kyouto from AZ is planning on showing as well...
Old 01-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #28
SteelheadPDX is on a distinguished road

Name: David
SteelheadPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys...new forum member. Going to try and make the meet at Busters if schedule permits.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #29
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #30
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
going to try and make it up to Tillamook like 3rd weekend in February if i don't have to many tests so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere for some 4-wheelin just lets me know not a definite coming but I'm going to try
Old 01-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #31
SteelheadPDX is on a distinguished road

Name: David
SteelheadPDX's Tacoma Gallery
My schedule is not going to permit me to make it today. Just an FYI "Motive" I'm the guy that sold you the UWS box. Sorry to read about your flop.

Look forward to getting together in the future...
Old 01-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #32
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
going to try and make it up to Tillamook like 3rd weekend in February if i don't have to many tests so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere for some 4-wheelin just lets me know not a definite coming but I'm going to try
I'll see if we can get ideas at lunch today. 19th would be perfect for me.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #33
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelheadPDX View Post
My schedule is not going to permit me to make it today. Just an FYI "Motive" I'm the guy that sold you the UWS box. Sorry to read about your flop.

Look forward to getting together in the future...
The rig is getting fixed and should be out of the shop in a couple months... Th box has been great and good to see you over here.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:04 AM   #34
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
The rig is getting fixed and should be out of the shop in a couple months... Th box has been great and good to see you over here.
Was there more damage to the truck than it looked like? Or is it body work that needs to be done?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #35
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Was there more damage to the truck than it looked like? Or is it body work that needs to be done?
Just body... 2 weeks to order parts & 3 weeks to repair. The only part of the truck thats not gettign repainted is the hood, the pass fender & doors... I was telling Mike that sliders are the first thing going on when I get it back!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #36
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^ Ohh yeah!!! Got a company in mind or are you gonna fab them up yourself? Shit I wish I could have gone with you guys last time.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #37
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^ Ohh yeah!!! Got a company in mind or are you gonna fab them up yourself? Shit I wish I could have gone with you guys last time.
I'm not sure... I'm gonna check with Tim (Elite) or maybe Erik (Relentless) not sure yet, but I have time to figure that out... Any suggestions??
Old 01-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #38

^^ Trail gear? I went through 4xinnovation. His tubing may not be as thick as Relentless but I loved the price. And then I received it and thought the quality was outstanding. I haven't seen Tims yet in person.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #39
Nuggety

Quote:
I haven't seen Tims yet in person.
Yes, you did. Tim and Eric both built mine.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Yes, you did. Tim and Eric both built mine.
But Elite and Relentless makes different designs, no?