Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Northwest Oregon Scheduled Meet Calendar

Old 01-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Northwest Oregon Scheduled Meet Calendar

Current Event: 5th Annual OR/WA TSF Camping and Wheeling Meet

Rules For Each Event
-For wheeling and demos, safety is number one. Treading lightly will be observed as well.
-It's more about attitude than what you drive or how you drive it.
-Any vehicle welcome, but remember we are focusing on Tacomas.
-Try to keep it clean. I want people to feel OK about bringing their family
-Skill and/or vehicle restriction will be noted in the event listing
-All vehicles must be in working order
-Although we keep things safe, please bring all your recovery gear. Straps break, winches fail, and not all of us have all the tools we should.
-You must have proper recovery points. If you ask for a recovery from me, I will ask for your permission to attach to what I feel is safest. If I cannot find a location that ensures human safety, I will leave you. If your vehicle becomes damaged during this rescue, you will assume all liability.
-Please bring a CB if you have it. It makes coordination on the trails much easier.
-If you damage your vehicle on the trail, you are responsible.
-If you break someone else's recovery gear while getting recovered, it is customary to help defray the costs by paying for some/all of the replacement cost. Remember, if they weren't there, you may not have a vehicle at all!
-If you get your gear damaged by someone and it is not part of the recovery process, then you will both need to come to an agreement through insurance or personal understanding.
-Spotters are not liable for vehicle damage

Special Rules For This Event:
Skill level is open to all levels. Please let us know what experience category you think you are in (easy/moderate/hard (with no damage)/extreme).
-Don't forget your OHV permit! *It is mandatory!
-Trail Map
- REQUIRED FOR ALL VEHICLES OPERATING IN THE WOODS (except dirt bikes and quads): 1) 1 gallon of water or a 2.5 pound fire extinguisher 2) 1 shovel with an 8 inch blade and at least 26 inches long from the tip of the blade to the tip of the handle (personally, I would suggest 5 gal water and 2.5lbs ABC extinguisher at minimum)

Agenda Summary
Date: June 27th - June 29th
Meeting Location:
-Please see the map. Camping location is TBA
-Caravan meetup point: Please see the map, see North Plains McDonalds or Rogers Staging Area. Discuss in this thread your caravan plans or how you wish to arrive
Meeting Time:
-Caravan leaves at 8:00 each morning
-Camp will have a general meet n' greet, vehicle prep, then hit trails by 9:30 - 10:00
Organizer(s):
Chickenmunga
Snowgod06
Caravan organizer TBA

Run Schedule
-The first day is basically arriving and setting up camp. Those who arrive early are welcome to do some runs.
-Saturday will be a full day of wheeling, all different levels of trails. We typically end for dinner, plan on having lunch on the trail. Bypasses are plentiful, and we can split into different difficulty groups if needed
-Sunday will be open agenda.

Costs
- See above link for the OHV permit.
- Regular camping is $10/day per site, $2 for additional vehicles (Motorcycles, ATVs, and 4x4s brought in on trailers do not count as extra vehicles). In past events, some campers have skipped paying fees. TSF is an expensive forest to keep running, and the Forest Service is continuously facing budget cuts and lowered resources. This is one way we can show our support and assist in keeping things running for such a low cost. Last year, I attempted to collect all the fees for payment so we could keep cost at a minimum. Unfortunately, some people did not wish to pay their share, so this year you are on your own for camping fees unless you pre-arrange with Snowgod06 and have payment ready upon arrival.
- Optionally, you can do dispersed camping for free

Notes
-CB Channel 22 unless you hear otherwise.
-Difficulty rating goes Green/Blue/Black/Double Black/Triple Black. We will make groups based on everyone's comfort level
-You can pick up a confusing-but-helpful TSF trail map from the Shell station along the way (see the map). They are free. Please let the caravan know you need to stop for one
-In previous trips, we have attempted to support new drivers. However, thisturns a Tacoma reunion vacation into a work event, and those volunteering their time end up driving long distances to participate in a weekend job. There's opportunities and times for training in other events, and if you are interested in that, please ask and we can organize a separate event.
-You can see pictures here, here and here

Current roster
Campers marked in blue, bikers with star
(name/caravan/dates attending/experience):
*Snowgod06 + 1 - all days (most likely first to arrive), riding dirtbikes
Chickenmunga + Benson_X as passenger - All days (arrive late Friday), medium/hard
541joseph - all days (arrive late Friday, 2100ish), medium
*J88logue - arrive Saturday morning
gdry06 - Friday only after work

Example photos can be found here
Current Event talk can be found here
. Please post up if you are attending in that thread and I will add you here.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright, I need help for what we plan next. What do you guys want? Please just vote on one. I know I don't have a poll, but I have reasons for that.

Please note that I don't know how many people there will be. Last week's meet was 4 people. The TSF wheeling trip in the summer was about 5 rigs. If you volunteer for something, please state how many people you could accommodate (if you have a restriction)

Wheeling:
All the places I know have snow. For TSF or Hood area, I want guys that have some experience and are prepped with some recovery gear. The last two times I went during this season to dedicated trails, I've had guys actively using winches. The last time was at TSF and we performed a somewhat advanced recovery with a winch, tree saver, pully block, winch extension, and good recovery points. I would need other people to plan this one.
On the other side, 225nontypical and I just got back from a logging road/snow play area in Scotts Mills. We found some mild, a short trail that I would be OK taking new guys, and snow to test out, but not sure if I can make a whole day of it. More experienced guys are going to be bored unless they don't mind snowy logging roads that are pretty basic and focus more on simply 'just getting out' (like me!). To round out the day we could have a group on trails while I gave a short clinic on basics?
Sand dunes are another option. Very good for all experience levels with little risk. As I've mentioned before, I don't like sand on my truck but it would be a great place to go. Can I grab passenger with someone?

Clinic:
I've been playing with an idea of putting together the first clinic on getting new guys up to speed. Prepping for the trail, tools to use, and so on. I haven't got the idea fully baked, but I'm working on it. I could host at somewhere like a parking lot and we could go through things.

Watch Bill Burke videos:
I have Bill's Getting UNStuck and Getting PREPared videos. Anyone got a place for a bunch of guys to watch? Burke covers gear, shows how the stuff works, and shows off some really neat recovery techniques. It's broken into segments so we could have discussion in the middle of each.

Lunch:
Kind of my last ditch thing. I'd like to combine it with one of the above. My current thought is Buster's BBQ in Tigard. They have a nice big parking lot so we can pull in and talk truck, do a demo, etc. Note that I'd have to plan around the Cascade Cruisers - it's their monthly meeting place and I want to respect that, but I think we can make it work OK.

Mod day:
Need someone with enough space to work on at least one vehicle, parking for the rest of us. Also need someone with a worthy project!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
Nuggety

Using this spot for formatting usage to help me manage the first post. You can ignore it.

Current Event: 5th Annual OR/WA TSF Camping and Wheeling Meet

Rules For Each Event
-For wheeling and demos, safety is number one. Treading lightly will be observed as well.
-It's more about attitude than what you drive or how you drive it.
-Any vehicle welcome, but remember we are focusing on Tacomas.
-Try to keep it clean. I want people to feel OK about bringing their family
-Skill and/or vehicle restriction will be noted in the event listing
-All vehicles must be in working order
-Although we keep things safe, please bring all your recovery gear. Straps break, winches fail, and not all of us have all the tools we should.
-You must have proper recovery points. If you ask for a recovery from me, I will ask for your permission to attach to what I feel is safest. If I cannot find a location that ensures human safety, I will leave you. If your vehicle becomes damaged during this rescue, you will assume all liability.
-Please bring a CB if you have it. It makes coordination on the trails much easier.
-If you damage your vehicle on the trail, you are responsible.
-If you break someone else's recovery gear while getting recovered, it is customary to help defray the costs by paying for some/all of the replacement cost. Remember, if they weren't there, you may not have a vehicle at all!
-If you get your gear damaged by someone and it is not part of the recovery process, then you will both need to come to an agreement through insurance or personal understanding.
-Spotters are not liable for vehicle damage

Special Rules For This Event:
Skill level is open to all levels. Please let us know what experience category you think you are in (easy/moderate/hard (with no damage)/extreme).
-Don't forget your OHV permit! *It is mandatory!
-Trail Map
- REQUIRED FOR ALL VEHICLES OPERATING IN THE WOODS (except dirt bikes and quads): 1) 1 gallon of water or a 2.5 pound fire extinguisher 2) 1 shovel with an 8 inch blade and at least 26 inches long from the tip of the blade to the tip of the handle (personally, I would suggest 5 gal water and 2.5lbs ABC extinguisher at minimum)

Agenda Summary
Date: June 27th - June 29th
Meeting Location:
-Please see the map. Final destination is Brown's Camp
-Caravan meetup point: Please see the map, see North Plains McDonalds or Rogers Staging Area. Discuss in this thread your caravan plans or how you wish to arrive
Meeting Time:
-Caravan leaves at 8:00 each morning
-Camp will have a general meet n' greet, vehicle prep, then hit trails by 9:30 - 10:00
Organizer(s):
Chickenmunga
Snowgod06
J88logue (for caravan organization unless someone else steps up)

Run Schedule
-The first day is basically arriving and setting up camp. Those who arrive early are welcome to do some runs.
-Saturday will be a full day of wheeling, all different levels of trails. We typically end for dinner, plan on having lunch on the trail. Bypasses are plentiful, and we can split into different difficulty groups if needed
-Sunday will be open agenda.

Costs
- See above link for the OHV permit.
- Camping is $10/day per site, $2 for additional vehicles (Motorcycles, ATVs, and 4x4s brought in on trailers do not count as extra vehicles). If everyone brings $10 in single bills, we can try to split the costs. In past events, some campers have skipped paying fees. TSF is an expensive forest to keep running, and the Forest Service is continuously facing budget cuts and lowered resources. This is one way we can show our support and assist in keeping things running for such a low cost. I have made sure we are fully paid each year, but I would appreciate your support.

Notes
-CB Channel 22 unless you hear otherwise.
-Difficulty rating goes Green/Blue/Black/Double Black/Triple Black. We will make groups based on everyone's comfort level
-You can pick up a confusing-but-helpful TSF trail map from the Shell station along the way (see the map). They are free. Please let the caravan know you need to stop for one
-If this is your first offroad experience, or you would simply like to know more about how to use your vehicle and recovery, please contact me (Chickenmunga). I have had experience driving and practicing safe recovery techniques with the Northwest FJ Cruiser Club, I have attended seminars with world-renowned trainer Bill Burke, and I am an active Search & Rescue member in my county. If you need to know how your vehicle works or how to use your safety equipment, I would be happy to assist. If you don't think you need anything formal, simply just let me know before we head out so we can be aware from a safety standpoint. Remember, if there's any point where you are unsure, just STOP before you get in trouble. We will come assist you!
-You can see pictures here, here and here

Current roster
Campers marked in blue, bikers with star
(name/caravan/dates attending/experience):
*Snowgod06 + 1 - all days (most likely first to arrive), riding dirtbikes
*J88logue - All days, riding dirtbike
Chickenmunga - All days (arrive early/mid Friday), medium/hard lunch
KalamaKid - All days, medium. Has gas BBQ, president of rent-a-tent (really though, just ask to borrow a tent if you need one)
krisskross - All days
Codyj8 - All days
BensonX - All days, arrival early/mid friday, medium/hard lunch
Mitch - Friday/Saturday, medium
55chevy05taco - All days, hard lunch
Yamahahauler - Friday/Saturday, medium
Bobert - Friday (bike) Saturday (truck, drives anything you throw at him)
13Greysled- all days, beginner/medium lunch?
»MyTacosBetter - All days (arrive early/mid Friday), will be riding as passenger lunch
»Tacoyota - All days, going to try it as passenger first
Jammdogg - at least Friday night. Purveyor of fine meat
04LTTacoma + 1 - Saturday, medium/hard
sick 3.4 tacoma - Saturday, medium/hard
sick 3.4 tacoma's fiancee - saturday, medium
littlebro5 - Saturday, medium/hard
gdry06 - Saturday, medium/hard
Ipreferwater - Saturday, medium

Example photos can be found here
Current Event talk can be found here
. Please post up if you are attending in that thread and I will add you here.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Keep me posted and I will see if I can make it or not.

The dunes are fun. There are a few trails and it's a good place to go...
Old 01-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #5
Nuggety

UPDATE: also post what dates work. I'm thinking saturdays because some of us work!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #6
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
Saturdays are good any just not the weekend of the 22nd for me. as for what to do, i do not care to much i am not a dunes fan to much i like snow so if anyone knows another place to go that would be my vote, or going back to crooked-finger (scotts mills area) for guys that have the right equipment we could try to make it all the way to the look out tower, but your better be ready the snow will be deep and the last 1/2 mile of the trails is a jeep trail.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Everything sounds good except for the sand... I'm in limbo right now as I may be leaving for Israel for 6 months, but hopefully they can find a replacement and I won't need to leave. I'm available most weekends, so if you guys pick a date I'll do my best to make it... and as Summer nears we should see an uptick in participation! Good work planning guys!!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #8
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
chickenmunga, we could do a replace your uca day! i told you i would be willing to help so we could show everyone how to do it. if you are up for it but you will need to have an alignment shop lined up to take it to after we do it. should be able to do it in under 2 hours.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #9
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sweet i'm down when ever i'm up in the tillamook area, nice job mike
Old 01-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
Saturdays are good any just not the weekend of the 22nd for me. as for what to do, i do not care to much i am not a dunes fan to much i like snow so if anyone knows another place to go that would be my vote, or going back to crooked-finger (scotts mills area) for guys that have the right equipment we could try to make it all the way to the look out tower, but your better be ready the snow will be deep and the last 1/2 mile of the trails is a jeep trail.
You would need to schedule a pre-run to evaluate conditions and provide some pics of what to expect, especially since most of us haven't seen the trail. Given the time frame you'd have to do the pre-run this weekend and schedule for the 29th. I think it may be worth holding off untill February.
At worst I'm willing to simply plan something where you drive for a few hours to some lake or something, do some hot dogs, goof around on something like that helicopter pad, and head back.

I'm somewhat familiar with the Barlow Toll Road near Zigzag/Government Camp. When dry, the roads are quite easy, so with the right amount of snow it would be a good challenge without too big of a danger (fairly wide paths, etc., but has fun terrain). I just don't know how much snow is too much, last year we didn't make it too far at all.

Goat Mountain might be an option but I'm not familiar. The only places up there I could find would be harder than trying TSF.

Another area is Mary's Peak in Philomath, but I never found anything too worthy. Anyone know more about that place?

Sorry guys, I haven't had much snow experience so I'm hoping to lean on one of you to head it up.

Quote:
chickenmunga, we could do a replace your uca day! i told you i would be willing to help so we could show everyone how to do it. if you are up for it but you will need to have an alignment shop lined up to take it to after we do it. should be able to do it in under 2 hours.
I don't have the new rims or tires yet, and it's going to take a bit still. I just dumped $1500 to pay off the truck last week, and about two weeks before that I bought the UCAs.

Did anyone have a lift to do or some welding? We could also do some mini-mods on the side.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I was up at Goat last weekend... It was pretty snowed in and we didn't make it that far, it's suppose to warm up this week so there may be some relief in the next week or two. I live just a couple miles from Goat, so if you ever want to scout it out just PM me.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #12
Nuggety

I'm surprised there isn't much interest in the dunes. I was getting asked about it all the time it felt like.
Maybe we can load up in Zach and Tim's trucks and mob it like terrorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
I was up at Goat last weekend... It was pretty snowed in and we didn't make it that far
that was my guess. The Cascade Cruisers looked like they were getting into some thick stuff back in early December with their dedicated trail rigs.
I'm assuming Barlow will be same story. tripcheck says about 3 feet roadside snow, I don't know if that means you'd just sink down or what, but it's higher up than Goat I think.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
i would be down for all those ideas
Old 01-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #14
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Been to goat before, its pretty tough to get to now with all the snow. Marys peak is so so, not a lot of challenging stuff up their. With all the snow the mtns got last week i doubt we would make it far up any trail in the higher elevations on a lot of the ideas thrown out. As for the dunes....im burnt out on them. Since florence is so close to me i go a lot, and its a pain to get all that sand off the under body. If your looking for a fun wheeling day with moderate/easy trails i'd have to say waiting till march if not later would be best, for most of the snow to melt/be packed by other rigs.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
Trucker
503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed503TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
503TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Been to goat before, its pretty tough to get to now with all the snow. Marys peak is so so, not a lot of challenging stuff up their. With all the snow the mtns got last week i doubt we would make it far up any trail in the higher elevations on a lot of the ideas thrown out. As for the dunes....im burnt out on them. Since florence is so close to me i go a lot, and its a pain to get all that sand off the under body. If your looking for a fun wheeling day with moderate/easy trails i'd have to say waiting till march if not later would be best, for most of the snow to melt/be packed by other rigs.

March sounds good for me
Old 01-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and just to add, if next time you guys have a whole stuff face talk trucks evening, move it a bit closer south. That way its not such a bitch for me to get to hahaha.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
Nuggety

Sorry to have been out for a week. We had our end of year company meetings all of last week.

Based on feedback,
-it doesn't look like there's many rigs for the dunes.
-no votes for burke videos
-too much snow to wheel anywhere. No one has time or experience to assist in a pre-run with sufficient trails (if there is even any to find). Based on weather, some of us might be skiing our driveways.
-no mods to do
-no clinics planned. If anyone has a decent knowledge of snow recovery, now would be a perfect time to step up for teaching! Basic idea is find a place to dig a truck down into the snow, then show non-assisted recovery, winch recovery, shovel recovery, etc. By "dig down", I mean that you throw it in open diffs, spin the tires a bit so you can't get moving forward. Nothing dangerous! If any one can step up, please contact me. I have ~some~ knowledge, but most is theoretical rather than actual field knowledge.
-people are hungry

I'm throwing up the 22nd for food n' talk at Buster's BBQ in Tigard unless I start hearing more solid options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Oh and just to add, if next time you guys have a whole stuff face talk trucks evening, move it a bit closer south. That way its not such a bitch for me to get to hahaha.
Unfortunately the large percentage of us live north. In order to accommodate the most people I'm trying to keep it accessible to them, though I'd personally love it if I lived further south. For wheeling, most areas are north of Salem, the Dunes, out east, or south of Cottage Grove.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #19
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Mike I won't be able to make it. I got my culture new years event I got to attend to. Its pretty much an all day event. Can't do 15th either because that my neices 1st bday ;/ BBQ sure does sound good though.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #20
Nuggety

1st post updated. Sorry for the late notice wheeling event!