Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wazzup

Old 01-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Wazzup

Hey everyone... my buddy and I are going to be in the Portland area through around the end of April... wondering if anyone might want to meet up and hit a few of the lighter trails. We both have 2010 4x4 TRD Off-Roads. I think we're both going to hit up Relentless for some sliders so we're still missing that for now but I'd love to see some of the trails around here and maybe meet some of the tw peeps up here.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Hey everyone... my buddy and I are going to be in the Portland area through around the end of April... wondering if anyone might want to meet up and hit a few of the lighter trails. We both have 2010 4x4 TRD Off-Roads. I think we're both going to hit up Relentless for some sliders so we're still missing that for now but I'd love to see some of the trails around here and maybe meet some of the tw peeps up here.
Quite a cruise from central Az. What brings you up this way, is it only to pick some Relentless armor?
Old 01-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nah, I'm up here for work for a temporary assignment
Old 01-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Just hit us up and we'll show around a bit... Should be a little nicer weather about then too.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
what up...do any snowmobiling in the Mountains
Old 01-18-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
Just hit us up and we'll show around a bit... Should be a little nicer weather about then too.
Er, I'm already here through the end of April
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
what up...do any snowmobiling in the Mountains
Never done snow mobiling... always lived in AZ so ya...
Old 01-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16qzZ7J5YQ
Old 01-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
You missed last weekend when we went out to TSF... My truck is out of commish after the roll and I won't have it back for a couple months says the body shop... The 22nd the guys are planning just a meet & greet at Busters in Tigard.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-calendar.html
Old 01-19-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motive View Post
You missed last weekend when we went out to TSF... My truck is out of commish after the roll and I won't have it back for a couple months says the body shop... The 22nd the guys are planning just a meet & greet at Busters in Tigard.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-calendar.html
Ah man that sucks, no injuries I hope?

I think I might try to hit up that meet on the 22nd just gotta see what else I have going on. Thanks for the invite!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
YESSSSSS! I love it