Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Official Feb 19th Tahuya Run

Old 01-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Official Feb 19th Tahuya Run

Lets go Wa state tacoma lovers. Saturday Feb 19th lets meet up somewhere near Tahuya and go wheelin. I've never been there so I dont know where a good place to meet up is so will someone please suggest one. I would like to meet up in the am maybe around 10am so people have time to get there. Let me know who all want to go so we can make up a list. Look forward to seeing you out there.

so far:
1. jason1kyle
2. kilted chiken
3. digiratus
4. mmadej87
5. brettbetterson
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I should be good to go on this! The Safeway in Belfair is a good meeting spot!

Here is a map of the area, don't know how recent it is though.

I'm a big proponent of Tread Lightly and zero alcohol on the trails so please leave the beer at home!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

safeway sounds good to me
Old 01-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
commander101

info about tahuya: http://www.nwjeepn.com/Tahuya.html
Old 01-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
commander101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
I should be good to go on this! The Safeway in Belfair is a good meeting spot!

Here is a map of the area, don't know how recent it is though.

I'm a big proponent of Tread Lightly and zero alcohol on the trails so please leave the beer at home!
can you get the adress for that safeway?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you click on the "A" on the map or look to the left of the map? Address shows up for me.

If it doesn't this is the address
23961 Northeast State Route 3
Belfair, WA 98528
Old 01-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #7
commander101

k thanks
Old 02-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #9
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
im in, ill be riding with jason and be photographer :-D
Old 02-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #10
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it! I have to work that weekend! What the heck! Why can't we just get money for free and not have to work.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #11
commander101

Quote:
Originally Posted by booboy View Post
Dang it! I have to work that weekend! What the heck! Why can't we just get money for free and not have to work.
yeah i am currently in the job market for a job that requires extensive beer drinkin abilities and very long hours sitting around bullshitting
Old 02-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
im in, ill be riding with jason and be photographer :-D
Why won't you be driving Mike?
Old 02-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #13
commander101

are commin brettbetterson??
Old 02-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
Why won't you be driving Mike?
promised the wife that i wouldnt take our only vehicle off-road anymore...until we can afford another vehicle...

potential repairs are too much for living on 1 salary
Old 02-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
promised the wife that i wouldnt take our only vehicle off-road anymore...until we can afford another vehicle...

potential repairs are too much for living on 1 salary
Sad but wise.

Also epic sig.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #16
commander101

So here is the updated list so far lets try and get some more people on board

1. jason1kyle
2. kilted chiken
3. digiratus
4. mmadej87
Old 02-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #17
Mayday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Sad but wise.

Also epic sig.
Yea as much as I would love to take my truck off-road...damn responsibility, when did I get ahold of such things?!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #18
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1kyle View Post
are commin brettbetterson??
I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm definitely trying to make it. At this point it looks like I'll be able to.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #19
commander101

awesome hope to see you there

1. jason1kyle
2. kilted chiken
3. digiratus
4. mmadej87
5. brettbetterson
Old 02-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #20
commander101

so my cousin from fla just moved to southern wa and is gonna come up for the weekend so she will be with me. I havent seen her in years so lets make it a awesome day.