Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wheelin Trails

Old 01-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Sprink21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Sprink21's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelin Trails

I live in Vancouver WA and was woundering if anyone knew of any trails around the Vancouver/ Portland area. And if so what is the difficulty of the trail since im somewhat of a novice.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Please look at the sticky here

Also look at the threads within this section of the forums. The Oregonians have a scheduled meet thread, and the Washingtonians are starting things as well.

There is also a general BS thread that is supposed to be for both Washington and Oregon, but we don't get much Washington chatter for some reason

If you read the threads I mention above, you can see that we have events planned for both states in February. If you feel that you would like to take things a bit slower or just see what is involved, feel free to PM me and I can try getting something together as well.