Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Portland Mod Day??

Old 02-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Portland Mod Day??

Anyone else in the same boat I am? Bunch of stuff to do, not 100% sure of how to do it or how long it will take, and maybe just not enough room or equipment to do it?? Throw up your list of stuff to do.

Is there anyone in the Portland area that might be willing to host something like this?

I can volunteer a BBQ big enough for any size crowd

My Current List

1. Color Matched headlights and grille, maybe rear bumper
2. HIDs put in
3. Fuse Block & other misc (interior) lighting
4. AC Power Inverter

My Future List (someday when money comes in)
1. Sub Box (can do, need table & Router)
2. Picking up the suspension (no clue on what or how)
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
dude i would love a mod day. i have no room but i have some stuff i want to do. like a new grill and clearing my headlights.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
That would be great but I think I am in the other Portland!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
I would be down, if not to mod, just to come say hi! My build list is moderate. Grille of some type other than the billet, fog light mod.

I am on the left coast Portland!

James
Old 02-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had some mods to do but my truck is pretty much as I like it right now. I'm sure in time I will have to tweek it some more. But I might be down to just hang out. I have a lot of tools that I could bring and lend a hand.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever View Post
That would be great but I think I am in the other Portland!
Ya, that's why I posted in NW Region
Old 02-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
I'd come and bring tools. And if space was a problem and you all didnt mine a little road trip down near junction city, my shop at work can fit like 5-6 tacomas in a line inside
Old 02-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
The Yellow Dart's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for making a trip to Portland if you guys will accept a northerner!

My list includes:

- OEM Hitch installation
- Yakima tracks installed on Undercover Tonneau
- Deck plate mod (not really difficult, but if we're doing mods, why not?)
Old 02-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
spikele is on a distinguished road
spikele's Tacoma Gallery
@ The Yellow Dart - They don't like us Seattlelites man. especially if you're a sounders fan. LOL
Old 02-10-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
The Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Yellow Dart is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikele View Post
@ The Yellow Dart - They don't like us Seattlelites man. especially if you're a sounders fan. LOL
Yeah. My girlfriend's brother and his wife live in Portland so we could stay there and she can hang with them while I play on the truck.

I'm a passive Sounders fan. The first match I went to here was a Timbers/Sounders friendly before the Sounders made the jump and I sat with the Timbers Army (went with this girl I was trying to nail). Good folk. Timbers won that match, too.

I go to matches every once in a while because I work across the street and get free tickets.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
You are welcome to attend just don't wear any Husky gear and we should get along fine.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #13
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Ill come hang out for sure, not to do mods on my truck b/c its dumb lol
Old 02-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Sounders fan just because of Keller.... but am also a Timbers fan cuz I've been going to their games (off and on) for 25+ yrs.

I'm game for anywhere just to meet some of you and have a good time.

@ Sno - JC wouldn't be too horrible, about 2+ hrs from Portland. I'd imagine that if we did there, I'd say make it a weekend thing and anyone coming can camp out there overnight. Thoughts?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #15
Hmmmm

TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Ill come hang out for sure, not to do mods on my truck b/c its dumb lol
GET THAT 4x4!!!

Then you'll have things to do (all over again )
Old 02-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #16
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikele View Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
You are welcome to attend just don't wear any Husky gear and we should get along fine.
No problem.

I didn't go there, so I have no allegiance. Although I'll probably be starting my MBA there in the fall....
Old 02-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #18
Looks like I will be coming to Portland next weekend. Anybody want to meet/mod up?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #19
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yellow Dart View Post
Looks like I will be coming to Portland next weekend. Anybody want to meet/mod up?
You can meet us up and go 4wheeling @ TSF
Old 02-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
You can meet us up and go 4wheeling @ TSF
I'd love to, but I doubt I would be much fun. My truck is bone stock and I don't even have any recovery gear.

Products Discussed in this Thread