Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Southern Oregon Runs?

Old 02-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Southern Oregon Runs?

Does anyone in Southern/South Coast area of Oregon do any runs? Where do y'all go?
Old 02-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently nowhere...
Old 02-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
RelentlessTaco and Timicha are down your way. Not sure how close the North California people are.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Trevor
spartanhockey6's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the rogue valley. um....since i havent lifted my truck yet i dont do anything to crazy, normally just go play at johns peak or evans creek. havent done to much wheelin yet. I normally just follow my buddies in they're fords and old chevy's. i see tons of moded out trucks down here in southern oregon....its to bad some of these guys/girls arent on here.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in mt shasta, ca. Bout an hour down i-5 from medford. Id b down to do some wheelin if someone organized somethin.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how hardly anyone on here seems to be from the southern oregon area.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
Funny how hardly anyone on here seems to be from the southern oregon area.
You could always move up here so I don't have to wait a whole day for the man in brown to deliver stuff from the time I place an order
Old 06-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #8
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Trevor
spartanhockey6's Tacoma Gallery
I know right...its a bummer.....But i see SO MANY Taco's here its ridiculous...
Old 08-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #9
GhostXC is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
GhostXC's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Rogue Valley!

Hey guys... the reason we have plenty of Taco's the Valley and nobody on here, I probably because they don't know about it. I heard about it just the other day on TTORA. That said if we had some stickers or something to flash around town, cause I know I'm checking out other Taco's when I see em' maybe they would be doing the same and see a tacomaworld.com sticker and end up logging on!

By the way, I should introduce myself, and say I just joined here on TW, and you'll see me around town or up on some back-roads with my 04' extended cab, seen lots of other Black 03-04s around town, mostly the DC's(one in particular driven by a smokin hot chick) but my AC is the only one with the bull bar on the front. Might seem silly to only have a bull bar on the front but it does just what I need it to, and I get a great light bar out of it too! (There is also a black 1st gen. AC guessing with a 4 or 6in lift, and its driven by another stunning girl), who passed by me on I-5 the other night between the 2 Medford exits. Anyone know these 2 or seen these 2?

Will get a pick or 2 uploaded tonight after I get home from work. See y'all around.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #10
Nuggety

I just read this in the voice of the little British compupter dude in Portal 2. I was pleased.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #11
Jarhead57 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Combat Engineer 4th Engineer Battalion - 1st Marine Division
Name: Les
Jarhead57's Tacoma Gallery
Hello to my neighbors..... been signed up since '09...guess I should pay more attention to this place ..
Old 08-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostXC View Post
Hey guys... the reason we have plenty of Taco's the Valley and nobody on here
I should have said that you are reading the wrong thread.

Read here
and here
Old 08-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #13
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
im down in klamath falls and am willing to travel to make runs im bored lol hit me up guys
Old 08-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #14
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostXC View Post
Hey guys... the reason we have plenty of Taco's the Valley and nobody on here, I probably because they don't know about it. I heard about it just the other day on TTORA. That said if we had some stickers or something to flash around town, cause I know I'm checking out other Taco's when I see em' maybe they would be doing the same and see a tacomaworld.com sticker and end up logging on!

By the way, I should introduce myself, and say I just joined here on TW, and you'll see me around town or up on some back-roads with my 04' extended cab, seen lots of other Black 03-04s around town, mostly the DC's(one in particular driven by a smokin hot chick) but my AC is the only one with the bull bar on the front. Might seem silly to only have a bull bar on the front but it does just what I need it to, and I get a great light bar out of it too! (There is also a black 1st gen. AC guessing with a 4 or 6in lift, and its driven by another stunning girl), who passed by me on I-5 the other night between the 2 Medford exits. Anyone know these 2 or seen these 2?

Will get a pick or 2 uploaded tonight after I get home from work. See y'all around.

I made some kickass TACOMAWORLD.COM "business" type cards and I put em in Tacoma windows at the store, mall, lake, wherever I see a Taco in my area. Hope that'll get some more Oregonians on here.

Go Ducks!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I deem this thread "revived"! From roseburg! There is a lot of places up there that i used to go wheeling at, now my dad knows all the good spots since i moved away.