Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

T.H.R.E.T. Montana Chapter

Old 02-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
T.H.R.E.T. Montana Chapter

I've been In touch With Bandit And We Want To Get Rolling On This Project. Please Help Out if you Wish. So far we have myself from the Great Falls area. also both memario 1214 and 6spdtaco from Bozeman If you would like to be added to the list please PM bandit or jimmyjohn and give us your information.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I went about this the wrong way! I thought being Montanains that there would be more concern. Being retired I've got more time than alot of you younger folks so I can understand why it may not go over. I just thought that if I were on vacation in a strange state and had a small problem that someone would offer to help me out.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I think it is something that has a lot of merit, but I worry about how easy it may be to maintain. High hopes!

For anyone who doubts the usefulness, two of us were in a bad situation for about an hour or two last week. I was lucky enough to have access to the forum from my phone and posted a message for help. We received two calls - they were after we got ourselves out, but it would have been nice to have THRET!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
Nonfatwater7 is on a distinguished road

Nonfatwater7's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in on this if it is an effective way of rescue in dangerous situations. I am in Missoula.