1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

body shops and electrical work in Seattle

Discussion in 'North West' started by xrhode, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Mar 6, 2011 at 11:45 PM
    xrhode

xrhode [OP] Member

Member:
    seattle
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Access Cab Supreme
    wilderness package pimp out, sleeping platform, canopy, rack, debadge, tinted glass
    Getting ready to buy a 2011 Taco and wanted to get started on building an expedition ready tacoma.
    Does anyone know a good shop to do Lift work (3" Lift), Electrical work (install dual battery set up, lights, etc.), and Armor work (rock sliders, ARB bumbers, etc.) in the Seattle area?
    There may be a thread already started, but I can't find it.
    Thanks!

2. Apr 7, 2011 at 6:54 AM
    Kauluwela

Kauluwela Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Seattle, WA
    Vehicle:
    07 TACOMA DOUBLE CAB V6 6SPD TRD
    TOYTEC SPACER, OME 885'S, OME STRUTS, TOYTEC DIFF DROP KIT, TOYTEC CARRIER BEARING DROP KIT, LIGHT RACING UCA'S, DEALER TSB'S, OME AAL, OME SHOCKS, VISTA TOP, GROM AUDIO IPOD INTERFACE, ALL PRO EXTENDED BRAKE LINES, ALL PRO SLIDERS, FULL LIMO TINT, AMERICAN RACING MOJAVE WHEELS, WILD COUNTRY XTX 285-70-17, HI-LIFT, TOYTEC HI-LIFT SLIDER ADAPTER
    Eastside custom truck does this type of work. I had reasonable experience with them installing an Old Man Emu 885 set and AAL. Reasonable prices, but be clear about when you want the work done by, my vehicle was not ready when promised.

Products Discussed in

To Top