Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 03:36 AM   #21
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Hello from Casper!
Hey man! my room mate is from Casper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
What's up!
Originally from Newcastle, now living in (shudder) Kansas.
Still go home about 4 or 5 times a year. Keep trying to move back, just can't seem to get it done.
sup man! my cousin lived in newcastle. thats a pretty cool lil town. not a lot to do but was a coolish area
Old 01-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #22
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff is on a distinguished road
Name: Bradey
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Springs area

Hey guys, new to TW just shouting back to my Wyo buddies. Any one down in Rock Springs? Not many representing for Wyo though huh?
Old 01-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #24
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nope think there is about 4 of us that are regulars haha

But hey man! I will be setting up a meet here soon for around July in Lander so you better come! You'll be like the closest member so no excuses! lol

Also i think there is another member in RS too.

well shit ya, still got some stuff i want to get done to my taco and hopefully ill have the money by then... we head up to the res in riverton to gamble our lifes away every other month too so let me know.

That area is pretty cool too, they got Red Canyon and all that shit by the res, pretty drive.

This site is pretty awsome by the way, iv been here off and on since 09, decided to register now that im starting to do more work on my truck.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #25
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
well shit ya, still got some stuff i want to get done to my taco and hopefully ill have the money by then... we head up to the res in riverton to gamble our lifes away every other month too so let me know.

That area is pretty cool too, they got Red Canyon and all that shit by the res, pretty drive.

This site is pretty awsome by the way, iv been here off and on since 09, decided to register now that im starting to do more work on my truck.

Sweet man! Will keep you posted! And yea you will want some stuff to hit the trails we want to. Sliders at least and lift would be a good place to start.

Enjoy the site man! This place rocks!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
Ok sounds good,

I bought my taco with a leveling kit, been debating on lifting it a bit more. I really want to put a supercharger on it, but I don't know if it has too many miles on it for that, it has about 70,000 and I heard the compression it puts on the engine will mess it up???

But before that I have to fix my bumper and my paint.some ass hole backed into me a few months ago and its really bugging me to look at it. But gives me an excuse to get some nice blacked out LED tail light. Haha
Old 01-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #27
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! mj918 is in Rock Springs, and I believe Wyotac is out that way as well.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #28
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks, ill have to look them up. Nice meetin ya
Old 01-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #30
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
ya that's what I was thinking. I still need to do some reserch on the sc's. I might pm u later about how u went about yours, I want to talk to someone who is accually running one right.

It'd prolly be cheaper to just buy a new bumper huh, haha
Old 01-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #31
Dr. Frankenstein

Well and good Offroad bumper can range anywhere from 350-1200 bucks. So really thats debatable. But if your plannin on getting into the wheeling game then really a broken front bumper is the best excuse in the world to get a nice new offroad bumper

There and TONS of options out there. Allpros multi plate bumper is popular for 2nd gens. But there are also a lot of vendors that make more custom ones. And there are tube bumpers. Really just depends on your budget and tastes. I think Plates look the best espcially on 2nd gens but you will have to do some looking to really decide for yourself.

As for the SC, i don't have one haha But i do know a lot about force air induction due to owning an 87 supra. Im more pro turbo then anything for a lot of reasons but its WAY WAY more involved to turbo our trucks and takes way more time money and knowledge. But with a TRD SC and a few URD kits you'll be golden. And don't worry to much about the mileage thing. I have a good friend who is on here (SurpaT) who SCed and did all the right mods to support it and he had 187k or so on it.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #33
Wyoming Wind Rider
Duff's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, Hagen congrats... UW is crazy. We are slowly building up members for Wyo
Old 02-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #36
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I am attending the same school as you blackdawg! I often see your truck parked near the gym! Great looking rig you have, if you ever notice the silver Tacoma backed up to the wall near the back entrance to the art gallery next to that fence, that one is mine!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #37
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know of any decent places to go wheeling around here? Want to go somewhere this weekend if possible, but want to stay away from anything that might damage or scratch my truck! Its still too new to be out beating on, I got a 78 Bronco back home for those applications! XD Wish I could bring it down here somehow.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #38
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
holy thread revival!

Monte will be here shortly to answer your questions.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
I am attending the same school as you blackdawg! I often see your truck parked near the gym! Great looking rig you have, if you ever notice the silver Tacoma backed up to the wall near the back entrance to the art gallery next to that fence, that one is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
Do you know of any decent places to go wheeling around here? Want to go somewhere this weekend if possible, but want to stay away from anything that might damage or scratch my truck! Its still too new to be out beating on, I got a 78 Bronco back home for those applications! XD Wish I could bring it down here somehow.
HEY! sweet!!! we should totally do something this weekend! We can just go out to the bench if ya want to just get a feel for it. Its really pretty simple stuff! And yes i park by the gym only for basketball games as we use my truck and trailer to haul all the show band stuff over! I play lead trumpet in the band if you have ever been to a game.

but yea man! ill Pm you my number so we can chat it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
holy thread revival!

Monte will be here shortly to answer your questions.

lol yea it is..but a good one! Just not many WY members really..
Old 03-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #40
DENVERtacoManiac is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
DENVERtacoManiac's Tacoma Gallery
hello from laramie

Products Discussed in this Thread