Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 07:27 PM   #4721
warrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwarrpath4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: tank mechanic bravo co. 3/116th
Name: shawn
warrpath4x4's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there tomorrow delivering some parts for work
Old 02-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #4726
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I put mine in my center console.
I was thinking about that but I was also thinking since I have a manual transmission to put it in the cubby space right in front of the shifter directly below the ac controls
Old 02-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #4727
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
tell me about it... I'll have 240 hours in by the time the 8 weeks is up

there's been a few days where I want to huck my laptop across the room lol. Those are the day's im on here alot
Old 02-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #4728
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am thinking about the uniden 505xl. So it is a smaller radio
Old 02-05-2014, 08:27 PM   #4729
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
tell me about it... I'll have 240 hours in by the time the 8 weeks is up

there's been a few days where I want to huck my laptop across the room lol. Those are the day's im on here alot
hahaha best place to kill time for sure haha

Yea i bet your doing a lot of stuff though. Are you learning Javascript too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
I am thinking about the uniden 505xl. So it is a smaller radio
get the 520xl man...trust me...so worth it..
Old 02-05-2014, 08:33 PM   #4730
The Sailing Memebr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
get the 520xl man...trust me...so worth it..
I just like the looks of the 505 over the 520. But i know function>form.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #4732
The Sailing Memebr

Yeah.. my last 2 lasted about a year and a half combined
Old 02-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #4734
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
I was thinking about that but I was also thinking since I have a manual transmission to put it in the cubby space right in front of the shifter directly below the ac controls
I store a few things there like a flash light and such so I wanted to keep that open. Tucked in decently in the center console and I still have a pair of binoculars in there and some gloves.

Kind of like this guys:

Here's his install thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html
Old 02-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #4736
The Sailing Memebr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I store a few things there like a flash light and such so I wanted to keep that open. Tucked in decently in the center console and I still have a pair of binoculars in there and some gloves.

Kind of like this guys:

Here's his install thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html
I like the looks of that
Old 02-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #4738
The Sailing Memebr

This is just a google image but I was thinking it would look pretty good in that lower cubby right under the 12 volt socket. (In red box)

I had my old ones were located on the right side of the transmission area near the floor and they were in the way of the passengers feet.(blue box)

Products Discussed in this Thread