Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #6241
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Ya, not the meet. Way to big for my tastes haha. Id rather just head down with a small group.
dibs.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #6242
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
On what? A small trip to moab?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #6243
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yes.

Also have you guys seen all this jargon about animals fleeing Yellowstone?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #6244
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I know the elk populations have shown movement south sense the reintroduction of wolves. Is that what you are talking about?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #6247
O haha screw it. We are all dead if it blows anyways.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:16 AM   #6249
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet can't wait lol. I remember in middle school my science teacher talking about Yellowstone and made us watch that movie Supervolcano..I was like 'damn i'll never live anywhere near that place'......
Old 04-03-2014, 07:54 AM   #6250
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
HA! lol at the video of buffalo running down the road in that link jeff. The animals are fleeing from yellowstone because of all the idiots infiltrating that place!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #6251
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The buffalo are doing a better job if keeping right than the folks out here on the east coast!
Old 04-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #6253
Suppose to snow today I guess. Hoping to knock out the CMC tonight but we will see. I don't really feel like squeezing the truck into the garage just for that. The weather always turns sour when i need to get something done, never fails.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #6254
'merica

I would offer my garage but there is a mini in therethat is torn into working on timing chain tensioner. But I can make the best shed speed shop available if you would like. It has heating electricity lighting and ventilation
Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #6255
Might take you up on it. I think I will be fine without the fenders. Just need to get the CMC and pinch weld for sure. Any way i can measure if they will be drivable in the street?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #6257
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
haha

another beautiful day here in Riverdump! Seriously this place amazes me, our average is 340 days of sun per year. Jen and I get excited when it clouds over and we get precip! must be cuz we're from the midwest and like a good thunderstorm

wish I was closer Gage, i'd love to help out!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #6259
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
lol total opposite in sheridan today, was overcast for the past 2 days now its nice and sunny.. t-shirt weather

watch it'll probably snow tonight cause i said that
Old 04-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #6260
Lol screw you guys. Ill just take my frustration out on the firewall.

Products Discussed in this Thread