Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #1281
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post

Must resist the urge to spend money!
My wallet is about wore out, opening and closing it. But I am proud to say that I have never had any credit card debt. School loans are another story.

Also I will be in the laramie area up in the Snowies camping with my lady the weekend of the 28th
Anyone need any lightning that is white in laramie when I come up?
Old 06-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #1282
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yep exactly. Shoshone will make you want one even more. Crawl boxes and manuals are pretty much needed.

Only another 3k to add
I wish I could play with you big modded guys. I dont have the money and won't for years. I think the last thing i've got for my truck was tires and wheels. My truck is falling apart I'm too scared to bring it offroad anymore. Really sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
haha, "Lightweight!!" Name that body-builder... I definitely don't have a burst power body build. I ran for UMD back in college so that paints the picture of my scrawny ass.
COLEMAN!

LIGHTWEIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT LIGHTWEIGHT
Old 06-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #1286
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
I still have a 2012 chrome grill unit in my garage. I thought about keeping it in case I nail a prairie rat but it's just taking up room... He can have it for super cheap if he's serious about it. And yea, if the hood line is the same it should be pretty straight forward bolt together. You'll have to make new mounting points for somethings but it could probably be realistically done.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #1289
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is there a list that has exactly everything I need for gears? No matter how hard I search I always come up with nothing but pointless debates over 4.56 or 4.88. I am not sure what all I need and trying to get everything laid out so I know how deep I gotta dig in the pocket
I can tell you. But what are you doing? Yourself install? A shop or just ECGS??
Old 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #1294
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am 98% positive I have 4.10's
4wd? If so then yes you have 4.10's. All 4wd 4cylinder 2nd gens have 4.10's. All the V6 2nd gens have 3.73's (except the x-runners, they have a 3.15) and the 5 lugs have either 3.58's (auto) or 3.31 (manual).
Old 06-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #1296
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Oh silly 2nd gens and their fat low hanging asses haha
I thought he meant his diff, not the bumper. Could be either I guess. haha
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #1297
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey do you guys know if you can shoot up in the snowies? I know you can legally shoot up in vedawoo and up rodgers canyon, but I cant remember if you can up there.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #1299
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
Hey do you guys know if you can shoot up in the snowies? I know you can legally shoot up in vedawoo and up rodgers canyon, but I cant remember if you can up there.
No idea haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Haven't drug once since the new bumpski I got Bout ripped my tail pipe off tho... may need to re-route that sucker higher?
Yea not suprised. Mine is tucked pretty good now. You could just chop it tho.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #1300
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
thought about it. I've got a guy here in town who does really good exhaust work and I usually end up staying and chatting racing with him after since he races the dirt track scene around here so he likes working on my truck . May have him relocate that little section of pipe that hangs low behind the t-case on the 2nd gens and move my tailpipe tighter to the bumper. not sure I like the idea of that moisture under the bed after the chop

Products Discussed in this Thread