Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Wyoming B.S. Thread

Wyoming B.S. Thread

Welcome to our BS thread! If your from Wy let us know! We are getting more and more active members all the time and do get togethers and trail runs when possible. If you're just passing through let us know!

Current active Wy Members..

Blackdawg(Monte)

Hagen(Gage)

SconnieHailer(Marc)

Friedtaco(Jeff)

Woodnick(Steve/Dad )

brettb(Brett)

shipps(Josh)

Old 03-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There is a few of you running round. I moved out of WY 11 yrs ago.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in western Nebraska so I'm a neighbor.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hi! im in The Big Horn Basin area! you close to Yellowstone by chance?
Yes, I'm in the Bozeman area. Yellowstone is a monthly trip for me...26 days and counting until the roads down there open for the summer. Can't wait!

Myself and the other MT members have been known to throw a meet together every now and then...if you're up for a road trip we always like to see new faces and new trucks!
Old 03-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Jackson yesterday. But that doesn't really count. Any folks in that area?
Old 03-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
wyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: BLM/FS
wyotaco06's Tacoma Gallery
I am located in Jackson.....
Old 03-21-2011, 07:11 AM   #10
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
I was in Jackson yesterday. But that doesn't really count. Any folks in that area?
Im sorta near there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyotaco06 View Post
I am located in Jackson.....
Cool beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Yes, I'm in the Bozeman area. Yellowstone is a monthly trip for me...26 days and counting until the roads down there open for the summer. Can't wait!

Myself and the other MT members have been known to throw a meet together every now and then...if you're up for a road trip we always like to see new faces and new trucks!
heck ya id like to come! i have never really been to one so it would be a treat nothing special about my truck...for now i plan on changing that this summer though

And yellowstone is pretty sweet for sure, i am 90 miles east of it in the little town of Powell. My favorite mountain range tho is east, the big horns! some really fun roads to drive in there haha course i have the North bench lik 5 miles north of me to go wheeling to. and the west has the absorkas and beartooths, south is the Wind Rivers. I have my pick haha
Old 03-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #11
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Laramie
Old 03-25-2011, 02:56 AM   #14
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Lisa may as well consider herself living in Yellowstone though. Spends ALOT of time there...
Old 03-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #16
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
I worked in Yellowstone last summer at Roosevelt Lodge. Best spent summer of my life! There's talks of gov't shutdown of the park this summer...
Old 03-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #17
Unca Marty is on a distinguished road
Name: Marty
Unca Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Cheyenne.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #18
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
I worked in Yellowstone last summer at Roosevelt Lodge. Best spent summer of my life! There's talks of gov't shutdown of the park this summer...
Oh my sis did that last year too! she was a canyon tho. i went and visited her a few times. got the best mpg on those trips too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unca Marty View Post
Hello from Cheyenne.

Hey man!
Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #19
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
What's up!
Originally from Newcastle, now living in (shudder) Kansas.
Still go home about 4 or 5 times a year. Keep trying to move back, just can't seem to get it done.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #20
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Casper!

Products Discussed in this Thread