Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

New Taco owner in Portland

Old 03-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
alejandro is on a distinguished road
alejandro's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco owner in Portland

Howdy. I'm a new Taco owner from PDX. Anyone know of any local stores that have Weathertech floorliners in stock? I've called around but haven't found any in stock. Seems like everyone has to order them from Weathertech. I've only used my truck for commuting so far but already the carpet is getting pretty dirty. I've got a lot of landscaping to do and can't wait much longer to get some real protection on the floors.

I'm also looking to get paint protection film applied to as much of the exterior as possible. Anyone know of a reputable (and affordable ) PDX metro area shop for this kind of work? I posted the same question in the new member forum and member timsxr mentioned Tommy's Tint in SE so I'm getting a quote from them.

Thanks & see ya around town!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ch-2011-a.html

Group buy going on now. Probably your best price!

Welcome! I'm right across the river!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
alejandro is on a distinguished road
alejandro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog2314 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ch-2011-a.html

Group buy going on now. Probably your best price!

Welcome! I'm right across the river!
Well I went over to Amazon just now and found a pair of front floorliners Used-Like New shipped by Amazon warehouse for $77.99 w/ free 2 day shipping.

Edit: What the hell I'll jump in on the group by for the 2nd row floorliners.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Do it! Weathertechs seem awesome. I wouldnt settle for others. I plan on getting some soon too!
Old 03-19-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!

Weathertechs are really good mats.

Warning!! The Group buys on the forum will drain your bank account!!

Cheers!
Old 03-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #10
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Missouri!