Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Tahuya this weekend???

Old 04-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Tahuya this weekend???

Anybody down to head out to tahuya this weekend? Thinking maybe saturday or sunday.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
jarhead1055 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 11th MEU
jarhead1055's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya lets roll
Old 04-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

theres 1 do we hear 2
Old 04-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
commander101

anyone else
Old 04-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
GSK9 B1T3 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Another One
GSK9 B1T3's Tacoma Gallery
Next weekend for me. Sorry I can't make this one.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
jarhead1055 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 11th MEU
jarhead1055's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt realize there were so many little girls on here jeeze lol i think they are scared of the mud or something....
Old 04-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead1055 View Post
i didnt realize there were so many little girls on here jeeze lol i think they are scared of the mud or something....
Tahuya is just kind of boring. Let's go to Elbe.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #9
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Tahuya is just kind of boring. Let's go to Elbe.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
commander101

never been to elbe where is it i might be down
Old 04-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #11
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's on the southwest side of Mt Rainier. The town is Elbe and the park is Elbe Hills.

Here are a couple links;
http://www.nagca.com/grandtrails/WA%20Elbe%20Hills.htm
http://www.nwjeepn.com/Elbe.htm
http://www.pnw4wda.org/trails/washington/elbe_hills.htm

There is a chance of body damage at Elbe though.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #12
commander101

yeah i dont wanna break anything which i why i was saying tahuya i agree it can be boring but there are still some good things there
Old 04-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #13

I might be able to make it. I still have a bunch of stuff I need to do to the truck before my trip but I might have some free time.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I might be able to make it. I still have a bunch of stuff I need to do to the truck before my trip but I might have some free time.
you should get it all back together and make this a run to see if you have any kinks in your truck. That way when we go to TSF or Sand lake your ready
Old 04-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
commander101

yeah i have things i need to fix on mine before i move to tn thats why i dont wanna go through anything too ruff i'm saying lets go to tahuya there are still some good hills to climb rocks to climb and mudd to get into
Old 04-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #16

The truck is actually back together. I just have some extra projects I'm working on. I changed my OBA that I still haven't fully installed yet. Need to make new front flares. Install an Awning. Weld on some fuel can mounts to my tire gate and so on. The truck is running and all just needs some camping/trip goodies added.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #17
commander101

yeah i have an exhaust leak i have been putting off and my alinement is off which hopefully will get done tomarrow
Old 04-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #18
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
The truck is actually back together. I just have some extra projects I'm working on. I changed my OBA that I still haven't fully installed yet. Need to make new front flares. Install an Awning. Weld on some fuel can mounts to my tire gate and so on. The truck is running and all just needs some camping/trip goodies added.
I cant stress how much i hate you

i still cant get over how gay my truck looks parked next to yours.. makes me want to cry
Old 04-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #19

You're alignment will just get knocked out wheeling. Mine is off as well and I just had my truck aligned a week ago.

Rob - I gave you the chance to change your truck into mine but you didn't want to
Old 04-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #20
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
You're alignment will just get knocked out wheeling. Mine is off as well and I just had my truck aligned a week ago.

Rob - I gave you the chance to change your truck into mine but you didn't want to
HAHA the LT would have been nice. But i was looking at getting it for like 3k, and not till august(ish)