Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Any Tacoma Clubs in NW?

Old 10-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #1
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Any Tacoma Clubs in NW?

Been looking for a Tacoma truck club in the Northwest here thats not in Idaho. Is there such thing in Oregon/Washington, otherwise a friend and I may start a club here
Old 10-01-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
There is always WATTORA
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
This is probably your best resource
Old 11-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
colermidoler99 is on a distinguished road

colermidoler99's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if anyone finds a club.. or what is that WATTORA? is there a way to get into that?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
DREAD is on a distinguished road

Army: E5-13B Artillary Cannon Crewman, 1/180th 153 FA Bgd
DREAD's Tacoma Gallery
WATORRA is the Washington State Chaper of Toyota Territory Off-roaders Association. All you need to join is a good attitude, a Toyota 4x4 of any kind, and a desire to have fun while treading lightly.

In my opinion, this is one of the best chapters in the nation. I road with them for years and they are top notch. There is an OR chapter too (not too active last I heard), but if you make it to Washignton, contact Rob, the president. Check out his "slightly" modified 01' Taco here http://www.watrd.com. Tell him DREAD sent ya!

Good luck! I haven't been able to find a respecable club here in SE Idaho...