Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

>>>McCall, Idaho<<<

Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Question >>>McCall, Idaho<<<

Anyone been there? Live there? Vacation there?

Chime in please
Old 05-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump
Old 05-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
I live in McCall, Why do you ask?
Old 05-15-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
No shit eh Brent.....?!?!?!? COOL !!

Well I am moving there with my family this week! Im nervous, but very excited....

Do you know of these 2 places:
Jug Mountain Ranch
Evening Rise Bakery
Old 05-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
No shit eh Brent.....?!?!?!? COOL !!

Well I am moving there with my family this week! Im nervous, but very excited....

Do you know of these 2 places:
Jug Mountain Ranch
Evening Rise Bakery
Wow what a change, Texas to Idaho (this is how I imagine Texas )! You are in for a treat!

It is really beautiful up here.

(The Payette Lake)

Ive been biking in the foothills just above the golf coarse at Jug Mtn.
The Evening Rise Bakery makes some killer bread and sandwiches too.
I see you are a chef, will you be working at these places?
Old 05-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the northern end of the country! Once you and the family are settled in and want to hop over the border to MT you could join us at the MT meet in June. Just follow the link in my sig
Old 05-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #7
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Geoff, big change there! I think you will like it up this way. How did you end up moving here, work related?
Old 05-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
Ive been biking in the foothills just above the golf coarse at Jug Mtn.
The Evening Rise Bakery makes some killer bread and sandwiches too.
I see you are a chef, will you be working at these places?
Yes, got the call last week from Jug Mountain Ranch and interviewed for Chef position over the phone. Went well, he's checking references and doing backround check. But I haven't heard back from him offering me the job. Waiting SUCKS! The golf course opens SATURDAY!

With that said I have locked in a full time position at Evening Rise to start ASAP... but I have not accepted the position yet (waiting to hear from Jug Mountain)

Either way, movers are going to be here on Thursday and we hitting the road in the Taco for 1900 miles, 2 kids and a dog. Should be a fkn blast! I hope to arrive in Mccall on Sunday.

Also, we found a home in Tamarack to chill for a month and look around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Welcome to the northern end of the country! Once you and the family are settled in and want to hop over the border to MT you could join us at the MT meet in June. Just follow the link in my sig
Awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Wow Geoff, big change there! I think you will like it up this way. How did you end up moving here, work related?
I told myself that I would NOT live another summer in Texas! I put out my resume in places that I thought I'd enjoy living. Got the call last week!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #9
Its snowing!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Its snowing!!!
lol, ur kidding? crazyyyy
Old 05-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #11
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
I live in meridian (burb of boise) and go to mcall/cascade often, And ya haha we have had a fvcked up winter. Brundage (the ski resort) got almost 6" this weekend and just closed the 15th, and there is still snow everywhere. Why just this morning there was some really wet heavy snow for about 20 minutes in boise...

Quote:
Yes, got the call last week from Jug Mountain Ranch and interviewed for Chef position over the phone. Went well, he's checking references and doing backround check. But I haven't heard back from him offering me the job. Waiting SUCKS! The golf course opens SATURDAY!

With that said I have locked in a full time position at Evening Rise to start ASAP... but I have not accepted the position yet (waiting to hear from Jug Mountain)
wow thats fantastic! I would love to live in mcall if i could get a job up there, but there arent too many. Mcall is a fun place to be, its like a mini tahoe

also i wish there were more members from the boise area lol, anyone from idaho is few and far between
Old 06-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #12
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Have friends live in mcall and been to the Winter festival which is really fun. The pancake house is the bomb. Been snowmobiling up their on friends farm land which is the sh!T .
Old 06-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #13
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
I have a family cabin on Warren Wagon Rd. That is the place to be on 4th of July, INSANE! I grew up in Boise and spent the summers up there.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
^^^^sweet!!! Im really enjoying McCall so far.....

We are staying in a condo (aspen village) until the end of this month. Then we moving into our house that we scored ON THE LAKE..... have our own private beach and dock! Living in paradise!!

Stop by Evening Rise Bread Company (303 Sunset St.) and have the best sandwich you ever had! Also add/like us on fackbook to see our daily bread list and specials.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
wow house on the lake! Dam! What part of the lake?

Congrats on the job and the house. Ill be sure to stop by the restaurant the next time im up in Mcall
Sweet!

Paul's Market is almost across the street... we are just down the street from it.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #17
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Shhh ... don't talk too loud or everyone will move there

Oh wait ... I'm in Colorado. Yeah everyone move to Idaho!
Old 06-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #19
Quote:
Sweet!

Paul's Market is almost across the street... we are just down the street from it.
Wow all of those houses on that road are really nice! You must have done well selling your casa in Texas. Or youre making alot of dough making bread.
I live on the corner of forest and mission St. In one of those dumpy brown shacks.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Wow all of those houses on that road are really nice! You must have done well selling your casa in Texas. Or youre making alot of dough making bread.
I live on the corner of forest and mission St. In one of those dumpy brown shacks.
Naw its pretty cheap actually... Just renting it for now

we should have a good view for the 4th!!!! BBQ at my house... stop by !!!