Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

New Bill: Class IV vehicles

Old 06-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
New Bill: Class IV vehicles

Saw this on OOHVA:

Amendment of Class I vehicles, addition of Class IV vehicles

The highligts are that vehicles like Rhinos and RZRs are going to be separated into Class IV, and will not be permitted to use Class I trails like they used to. As far as I know, the bill is still under discussion.