Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Old 01-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #321
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTheMadness11 View Post
I'll be at the Underground at 11 if u do!
When are you gonna be in the UG?

Old 01-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #322
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
You call Les Schwab? There's one in Lynden, Ferndale, and at least 2 in Bham.
3 in bham
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
When are you gonna be in the UG?

That's the name of the bar I work at .... Don't get excited Aaron!!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #323
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Sitting downtown having lunch.. Listening to a girl order food and a drink... She's really really really really high! Hahah gotta love the PNW!!

Aforementioned couple proceeded to get kicked out of the restaurant: not sure if it was the flipping off the waitress part or the refusing to pay their bill...
Old 01-24-2013, 03:23 PM   #324
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Sitting downtown having lunch.. Listening to a girl order food and a drink... She's really really really really high! Hahah gotta love the PNW!!

Aforementioned couple proceeded to get kicked out of the restaurant: not sure if it was the flipping off the waitress part or the refusing to pay their bill...
oh man...some peoples kids.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #325
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTheMadness11 View Post
oh man...some peoples kids.
Getting regeared and lockered today, gonna be back home tomorrow..

You working downtown at all?
Old 01-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #326

Marines:
Every Friday and Saturday! You actually thinking of coming to see me this weekend? haha
Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #327
akcaliswag is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Cole
akcaliswag's Tacoma Gallery
Oak Harbor Area

New to the area just seeing what's up? Was on here in VA prior to moving here but all the forum guys out there were very set in their "idea" of what a Tacoma should be.. Any get togethers or fun trails in the area?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #328
m1k3gentile is on a distinguished road
Navy: AM
Name: Mike
m1k3gentile's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I just got to Whidbey Island over this past weekend (Navy) Ill be out of country for a little bit should be back at the end of May but when I get back and settled in I would love to go on some awesome Taco adventures!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #329
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akcaliswag View Post
New to the area just seeing what's up? Was on here in VA prior to moving here but all the forum guys out there were very set in their "idea" of what a Tacoma should be.. Any get togethers or fun trails in the area?
Shit I missed this. You the guy with the speedway blue that was asked about my bumper?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #330
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Shit I missed this. You the guy with the speedway blue that was asked about my bumper?
Yup that's me!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #331
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akcaliswag View Post
Yup that's me!
I forgot about THIS BS thread.... I'm over in Mukilteo and so I'm usually in this thread... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...et-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1k3gentile View Post
Hey guys I just got to Whidbey Island over this past weekend (Navy) Ill be out of country for a little bit should be back at the end of May but when I get back and settled in I would love to go on some awesome Taco adventures!!!
welcome
check that thread I just posted, with the nicer weather we should be getting some good outings planned.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #332
Navy:
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
I forgot about THIS BS thread.... I'm over in Mukilteo and so I'm usually in this thread... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...et-thread.html

welcome
check that thread I just posted, with the nicer weather we should be getting some good outings planned.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #333
ninernation is on a distinguished road
ninernation's Tacoma Gallery
I was up in your guys' neck of the woods and saw a blue gen 2 with aftermarket wheel/tire setup but it didn't look raised. Canopy too. Anyone's truck? Interested to learn about your wheel setup, looked great.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #334

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninernation View Post
I was up in your guys' neck of the woods and saw a blue gen 2 with aftermarket wheel/tire setup but it didn't look raised. Canopy too. Anyone's truck? Interested to learn about your wheel setup, looked great.
not me, i dont have a canopy. and i have a lift.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #335
2004TacomaNavy is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircraft Maintenance Chief
Name: Brian
2004TacomaNavy's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone! I just found this thread and wanted to say hello! I'm on Whidbey Island at the Naval Air Station.

Are there any plans for any events/meets or comming up soon? I know some really good trails past Concrete!
Old 05-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #336
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6963093
Old 06-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #337
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004TacomaNavy View Post
Hello everyone! I just found this thread and wanted to say hello! I'm on Whidbey Island at the Naval Air Station.

Are there any plans for any events/meets or comming up soon? I know some really good trails past Concrete!
Sounds Legit.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:23 PM   #338
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004TacomaNavy View Post

Where are these said trails in Concrete? I work on NAS Whidbey too you have a Gen 1 Tacoma or Gen 2?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #339

Marines:
Concrete huh? I don't get out that way much...could be fun!
Old 06-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #340
Eazy.E is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Eazy.E's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone! Born and raised in the PNW picked up my first tacoma a couple months ago just saying hello!

Products Discussed in this Thread