Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #341
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 06-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #342
2004TacomaNavy is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircraft Maintenance Chief
Name: Brian
2004TacomaNavy's Tacoma Gallery
The trails are hard to find if you haven't been there before, I don't remember the road names but they are past concrete. Someone showed me last year where they are.
I'm willing to show people where they are.

I have a 1st Gen. Black Tacoma, I am with VAQ-134.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #343
akcaliswag is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Cole
akcaliswag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004TacomaNavy View Post
The trails are hard to find if you haven't been there before, I don't remember the road names but they are past concrete. Someone showed me last year where they are.
I'm willing to show people where they are.

I have a 1st Gen. Black Tacoma, I am with VAQ-134.
Sweet. I'm with Wing X I have a Gen 2 Speedway Blue TRD Off Road Double Cab. Heading up to Sedro to shoot tomorrow again. I wanna hit those trails in Concrete though...
Old 06-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #344

Here's my cell
360-672-5351
I'm busy this weekend but next weekend should be GTG!

I have seen your Tacoma and its sweet! Wish I had a 2nd Gen.
Brian
Old 07-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #345
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone recognize? parked next to me yesterday at the movies...left a lil note that said "nice truck....tacomaworld.com" haha
Old 07-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #346
Small Town Tech
NateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of lightNateWA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nathaniel
NateWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004TacomaNavy View Post
Hello everyone! I just found this thread and wanted to say hello! I'm on Whidbey Island at the Naval Air Station.

Are there any plans for any events/meets or comming up soon? I know some really good trails past Concrete!
Are we talking like Caskey Trails or something different? I don't know of any decent trails around, mostly just Logging/Forest service roads.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #347
m1k3gentile is on a distinguished road
Navy: AM
Name: Mike
m1k3gentile's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm also on NAS Whidbey, I got a White DBLB and I'll be down to go trailing!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #348

I am leaving today for a month on the ship, but when I get back I will propose a date for meeting up and showing you guys where the trails are past concrete.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #349
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Can any of you guys recommend a bloodhound trainer who is local to the Olympia area? i have a coworker who is having trouble finding anyone.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #350
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here know a good spot near Bellingham for camping? The gf and I are heading up there on a road trip and I would like to find a spot with decent amenities (shower...) iinstead of renting a hotel. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #351
12thmanhawkfan is on a distinguished road

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone on here know a good spot near Bellingham for camping? The gf and I are heading up there on a road trip and I would like to find a spot with decent amenities (shower...) iinstead of renting a hotel. Thanks!
Try Larrabee State Park. Its a great spot and has all the amenities I believe.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #352
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Larrabee state park on my 10th B-day, I was scarred forever after that.

Another one you could try is Birch Bay State Park.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #353
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I'll check it out!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #354
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #355
Sheepk9 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
Sheepk9's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Everyone,
Just got a 2013 Toyota Tacoma.
Looking to get ideas and answers from anyone local.

Thank you,
Rob
Old 09-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #356
aaronk is on a distinguished road
aaronk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
Anyone need a set of front rotors and pads for an 09 Tacoma? Sold it and bought a Tundra and have these laying around still. They are brand new in box and OE Toyota. Sell it all for $130! I'm between Bow and Lynden daily.
Trying one last time... Any offers??
Old 09-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #357
12thmanhawkfan is on a distinguished road

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Everyone,

Thank you,
Rob
Welcome!
Old 09-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #358
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepk9 View Post
Hey Everyone,

Thank you,
Rob
What kind of ideas and answer are you looking for? There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this site.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #360
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
RESURRECTED!!!! Why have y'all so quiet

Products Discussed in this Thread