Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #361
Eazy.E is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Eazy.E's Tacoma Gallery
Sooo I rolled over 100k yesterday morning....I know, it's barely broken in. But there was still just a liiiitle part of me that wa sad
Attached Thumbnails
NW WA BS Thread (Whatcom, Skagit, Island counties)-image.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #362
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy.E View Post
Sooo I rolled over 100k yesterday morning....I know, it's barely broken in. But there was still just a liiiitle part of me that wa sad

yeah, not looking forward to that one....and mine is only at about 65k...ha.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #363
12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I just ordered some sliders from the BAMF sale (going on until 12/02). If anyone else is ordering anything I'd love to pair up and save on shipping. Let me know!

..Also I went to the NW WA meetup last weekend down near Stevens Pass, I had a blast but I was the only one representing from up here! Someone else needs to join me on the next one. I learned that they're too much fun to be missing out on.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #364
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thmanhawkfan View Post
Hey guys I just ordered some sliders from the BAMF sale (going on until 12/02). If anyone else is ordering anything I'd love to pair up and save on shipping. Let me know!

..Also I went to the NW WA meetup last weekend down near Stevens Pass, I had a blast but I was the only one representing from up here! Someone else needs to join me on the next one. I learned that they're too much fun to be missing out on.
Hey, I was there too!!
BAMF sliders are awesome though. I might be picking some up off a member locally. Which ones did you go with?
Old 11-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #365
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want a set bad but I'm not in a position to throw down that kinda cash right now.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #366
12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of12thmanhawkfan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Hey, I was there too!!
BAMF sliders are awesome though. I might be picking some up off a member locally. Which ones did you go with?
I didn't know you were on this thread! I went with bolt on with a kick out. I don't know anyone that welds up here so I figured I'll just spend a couple extra bucks up front and install them myself.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #367
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't know you were on this thread! I went with bolt on with a kick out. I don't know anyone that welds up here so I figured I'll just spend a couple extra bucks up front and install them myself.
I've got a welder..

Seen my rig around town?

Old 11-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #368
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jake, interested in possibly welding on some BAMF sliders if I made a trip up to your area?
Old 11-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #369
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Jake, interested in possibly welding on some BAMF sliders if I made a trip up to your area?
For sure.. I'm busy this weekend but free after that
Old 11-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #370
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lol maybe we should do a Mod Meet in Bellingham... I need him to do my cab mount cut.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #371

I'm game as long as it's within the next week or so, after that I'm out. I'll be in hell for 13 weeks
Old 11-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
I've got a welder..

Seen my rig around town?

Dangit! Maybe I can change my order but I kinda doubt it. And yes I've seen your truck around Bellingham I'm pretty sure. Alaska plates right? That thing is awesome.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #373

Quote:
Dangit! Maybe I can change my order but I kinda doubt it. And yes I've seen your truck around Bellingham I'm pretty sure. Alaska plates right? That thing is awesome.
Haha yup - I guess that was a test since that photo doesn't show my plates! Thanks for the compliment, it's definitely getting there..

It's worth a shot; I definitely think if you plan on keeping your truck that weld on is the way to go.

Ever go to any of the breweries?
Old 11-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #374

I live about 3 blocks from Kulshan Brewery, I go there all the time!
Old 11-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Haha yup - I guess that was a test since that photo doesn't show my plates! Thanks for the compliment, it's definitely getting there..

It's worth a shot; I definitely think if you plan on keeping your truck that weld on is the way to go.

Ever go to any of the breweries?
Hell even if you don't plan on keeping the truck forever, instead of paying for bolt on just ask Jerry for an extra set of frame plates/gussets and see how much that would be
Old 11-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #376

I just pm'd him so we'll see what happens
Old 12-10-2013, 05:14 AM   #377
GoZags is on a distinguished road

Name: Dayne
GoZags's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you near the Puyallup area?
Old 12-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #378
This thread is mainly for the norther portion of WA. You would probably have better luck here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...hread-239.html

Even though its a meet thread there is a lot of BS going on there.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:23 AM   #379
tacoma2014 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
tacoma2014's Tacoma Gallery
wanted to give a shout out guys. I'm a new taco owner! I live in the lake Whatcom area.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:53 AM   #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma2014 View Post
wanted to give a shout out guys. I'm a new taco owner! I live in the lake Whatcom area.
Congrats on the new truck. And welcome to Tacomaworld!

Products Discussed in this Thread